"You could pick truth," You responded, although no one seemed to hear you.

"Maybe we could play seven minutes in heaven?" Richie beamed, eyebrows wiggling as he looked at Bill almost like he knew something.

"Beep beep Richie," Stanley interjected, closing his eyes as he let out a sigh of defeat.

"C'mon Stan, you're just mad because you can't get any-"

"OKAY!" Mike once again spoke up, being the mediator of the group. "How about we start with something easy, like a board game or something?"

"Board games?" Richie was quick to jump in, "What are we- eight?"

"You just say that because you know you can't win a game," You teased, crossing your arms over your chest.

"You're going to regret that sugar," Richie threatened before turning towards Bill, "Do you have Monopoly?"

"U-Uh, I th-think so," Bill responded, head snapping from Beverly to Richie. In an almost robotic fashion, Bill stood up from his position next to Bev and traveled to his basement door, hand hesitation before he turned the doorknob to walk in.

 In an almost robotic fashion, Bill stood up from his position next to Bev and traveled to his basement door, hand hesitation before he turned the doorknob to walk in

It had been a few hours since you started the game, deciding to play with partners so everyone could participate. You were happy that you chose Mike as your partner. Not only did he calculate the decisions you made, but he would also calm you down whenever Richie would try to rile you up. He often made the smart decisions to use your money wisely rather than using it all at once like Richie tried to pressure you to. In the end, you and Mike were the ones that ended with the most money while Richie and Eddie found themselves in third, right behind Bill and Stanley.

"What the fuck?" Richie cursed when Eddie told him how much money he counted. "Are you bad at math or something? Let me see." Even though Richie recounted the money that was on their side, they still ended up losing.

"Told you you'd be a sore loser," You sent Richie a teasing smile while patting Mike on the shoulder.

Although Richie was normally quite playful, his response to you was fueled by his competitive nature and underlying humility. "It's okay because you were riding Mike's di-"

"I-I-I'm going t-to m-ma-make some popcorn," Bill spoke before Richie could finish his comment, his face pink as he left the room.

"I'll come help!" Beverly called after, rushing to go to the kitchen, not noticing Ben's face fall when she left his side. Of course, Ben tried to cover it up before anyone noticed but you caught him.

"Are you okay, Ben?" Your voice was quiet so you wouldn't attract the other's attention.

Richie scoffed at you as he pushed his glasses further up his nose. Eddie rolled his eyes at his best friend, knowing that Richie was staring at you the entire time.