We kept walking. "Oh hey! Do you have a name? You look lost" Jeff said finally. "Jeff, of course we don't have time for your ridiculous whatever" Mr. Bear said, annoyed. Jeff skipped along. "I was trying to help!".

"How about we take a break" Cinnamon said. "Yeah, I need my meds" Adelina said. I laughed. "Really? If we lose a Tarantula Species that is vital to all the other 899 tarantulas, how do you think they'll feel? Sad, miserable, hopeless, angry, want to lose their heads" I said.

"Olivia, Tarantulas don't randomly 'lose their heads' because their friends died" Jeff said.

"Well then Cinnamon, we need to talk to some people" Mr. Bear said. "Yeah" Mrs. Kit said.

"I know we have a job to do, but these Tarantulas are more valuable than anyone could know. If Tarantulas didn't exist, what would the world look like? Hmm. Crickets running all over the place, Jeff wouldn't be here, neither would be Cinnamon. I bet you, if we worked together, we could get this figured out much faster" I explained.

"That's your plan? Talk to people? How about talk to the Tarantulas and find the Tarantulas' endangered species and protect them" Mr. Bear said.

"So we're going to run around talking to spiders and looking like weirdos? No. The Government" I tried.

"No" Mr. Bear said.

"Yes" Jeff said.

The Government of Guyana had lots to say, fortunately. We all stood twenty minutes later in the Governor's office. "Um, Mr. Jones Particia, do you think these Tarantulas are complete garbage?" I asked.

"Of course not. But it is not our job to look after cricket eating hairy bugs" Mr. Patricia said fiercely.

"They are not bugs. They are more than ratty bugs. They are living things, classified as spiders" I said.

"Whatever" The governor said. Jeff swallowed.

"I want an answer this problem" I said.

"Well, you'll get an answer. It won't be there for you, little girl. You'll have to find them" the governor said.

"We are so sorry for consuming your time, but where can we start?" Mr. Bear asked.

Jeff's phone started ringing. "Who is it?" I asked.

"Harold the Crab. My goodness he's so elderly and crippled and he can still has the strength to pick up a phone. What do you want, old crab?".

"Hi. This ham you left in the fridge, um, was I supposed to eat the ham or the mouldy cheese? And is there any uh, iced tea?" Harold asked.

Jeff rolled his eyes. "Harold, do you want to get sick?" he asked.

"No" Harold said.

"Take the ham out of the fridge, unzip the bag, open the drawer, get a knife out, take the ham out of the bag, open the cabinet, get out a plate, close the cabinet--".

A loud thumping noise was heard from the other end.

"Oh no, I just dropped the ham on the floor" Harold said.

"Pick the stupid ham off the floor, get a plate, slice off some. We don't have time for this" Jeff said.

"Okay alrightey. The ham is on the table" Harold said. When he got a plate out, the ham rolled off the table and fell on the floor again.