If that's okay, sir

Start from the beginning

You were amazed with his mind. You thought the same way, but hearing it come out of his perfect lips just made your heart beat faster.

"Would it be okay if I thought about it today? I can give you an answer tomorrow morning. I want to weigh my options if that's okay sir." you said biting your lip and looking up to him.

"What if-" he was cut off by a student walking into the room.

"Good morning Finn! It's so lovely to see you today! How are you this morning?" you asked him. You genuinely cared about how your students were doing and wanted them to feel safe in the classroom.

As you leaned forward onto the desk, propping your head up with both hands you watched Kylo scoot closer to his desk so that his legs and lap were hidden from view.

--------------------------------------

The rest of the day went smoothly. You watched a screen adaptation of MacBeth while you and Kylo graded papers, and the students didn't have to take notes. It was a "fun Friday", if you will

When the bell for fourth period was over and it was time for the students to go to lunch. You were planning on staying for lunch and sixth period to grade these papers so your workload would be less during the weekend. Kylo didn't move from his desk, so you assumed that he was staying too.

You couldn't stop thinking about him moving closer to his desk when Finn walked in. Now that you're thinking about it he hasn't stood up all day. You put on the movie and talked to the kids while he sat in the back grading papers.

"Hey Mr. Ren? Are you okay? You haven't stood up since after Finn walked in. Is everything alright?" you genuinely questioned.

He looked at you, then down to his crotch, then back up at you.

"Oh my god I am so sorry I didn't mean to I was just trying to be polite I---"

"It wasn't your fault, you didn't know" he said laughingly.

"Are you staying for lunch and sixth?" you asked him, you could feel the hotness in your cheeks swelling up

"I don't know, are you?" he smirked at you

"Yes, I want to finish grading there papers so I don't have to do them at home" you said trying to sound casual

He got up and walked over to your desk. He sat on the edge and looked down at you. Sometimes you forget how tall he really is.

"Go lock the door" he said slowly eyeing you, devouring your soul

"Yes sir" you winked at him and walked to the door. You moved your hips a little more than usual, you could feel his eyes on you. You locked the door and turned to meet his eyes. There was already a growing tent in his pants.

"You're a dirty little whore huh? You are willingly locking the door in the hopes of getting fucked, huh?" his voice was deep and slow

"Oh no sir, I was just doing as you asked me to. I wouldn't want to disobey you in anyway" you said, pouting at him.

The magnets in your stomach were again pulling you towards him. You slowly walked back to your desk and sat down. Legs pressed together, hands folded, puppy dog eyes looking up at him.

He grabbed your hair and pulled it back. With his other hand he held your jaw and pulled your mouth open. You never took your eyes off of him.

"If you're so obedient get on your fucking knees." He pulled your hair once more and spat in your mouth. He then pushed you down to your knees, and you sat back onto your heels. You still never moved your eyes.

You heard his hands fumble with his belt buckle, finally releasing your jaw.

He finally got it off and pulled out his dick. It was bigger than you remembered.

He pulled your hair, getting you off your heels and effectively making you groan.

"You're a fucking slut" His eyes pierced through yours and you squimed a little bit. You nodded in agreement.

"Then open your fucking mouth" he hashly whispered

You had barely opened it when his dick was fully down your throat. You gagged but he did not stop. You felt tears in your eyes and you allowed him to throat fuck you. You hummed as you went and he just fucked you harder

Suddenly he pulled you up by the hair, picked you up and laid you on your desk, your head hanging over the side

With a straight passage to your throat he plunged his dick in so deep you could have sworn it hit your stomach. Your head was banging softly on the desk with every movement of his hips.

He was now suppressing moans as his thrusts got more uneven and more needy. He was trying to be quiet because the walls are thin and the school is still swarming with people.

"You're a fucking slut, just letting me face fuck you on your desk" he hashly whispered once again. He was trying hard to suppress the eminent orgasm on the horizon.

You hummed again and he lost it.

"Call me---fuck---call me sir one more fucking time in class and I will-----fuck--" he came down your throat. You felt like you were going to throw up

When the aftershocks had finally cooled down he slid his dick out of you and put it back in his pants. You sat up and coughed, your back facing towards him.

He bent down close to your ear and said

"I'll be at your house at 8. Be ready" he grabbed his book bag and walked to the door. Unlocking it and walking away.

You were still trying to recover from the brutal throat fucking when your phone buzzed. It was a text from Kylo

"I expect all of those papers to be graded by the time I come over tonight"

You looked down at the stack of 75 ungraded, 4 page long essays sitting in front of you.

"Shit" you said.

You gathered your things and headed home. "So much for staying for lunch and sixth period" you thought to yourself. Now you had to speed grade papers and mentally prepare to have Kylo possibly destroy your body tonight. This was going to be a long day