Chapter 2: The Only Person I can Stand

Start from the beginning

"What?"

"I said 'give it'." she stretches her hand closer to make her point.

"Sheesh, alright..." I pull the flask back out and hesitate before i hand it to her. "Just one more sip?" The only response I get in return is her glare. "Fine..." I hand her the flask and sadly watch as she chucks it from the roof. After watching the drink fly off into the woods by the school she turns to me.

"Why aren't you in class?"

"Same could be asked of you," She just glares at me in response. 

"This is my. Free period."

"How? It's first period."

"I have nothing. First period." It was my turn to glare at her with that response. "What do you have. First period?" 

"Math, we had a test today."

"That's fun." I chuckled at her response.

"Not really, it's was as easy as usual."

BRINGGGGGGG!

"Sigh, well there goes all my free time..." I look over at Koneko "See you this afternoon?" Koneko just looks at me and nods. "See ya." I call back to her as i walk back into the building.

3rd pov:

IN THE STUDENT COUNCIL ROOM:

"Miss President, what do you think of (y/n) Tsuneo?" A tall girl with waist long raven black hair asked her compatriot.

"I'm not sure, Tsubaki. From our records I can tell that he is violent and disobedient. However, when he does show up, his grades are close to the top of the school." Replied a second women with shoulder length hair. "I would like to chat with him however. Could you please bring him here."

"Of course Miss President." And with that, the long haired girl left to go fetch a one (Y/N) Tsuneo.

(Y/N) pov:

I was making my way to whatever boring 'event' I had next hoping for something interesting to happen. And who would've though my wish became a reality. "Mr. Tsuneo?" I turn around to be greeted with the student council vice president, Tsubaki Shinra.

I raised an eyebrow at her question "Why does the vice president want to know?"

"Mrs. Shitori would like to speak to you."

"Do I get out of class?" Tsubaki just glared at me.

"Yes. Since you are doing something for the student council you will be excused."

"Great! Lets see what the president wants with lil' old me."

STUDENT COUNCIL OFFICE

As Tsubaki leads me into the student council room I notice that there is a new member since the last time Sona wanted to chew me out for skipping. "Hey Sona, I hope you're not gonna chew me out again." Me just saying that seems to get on the new kids nerves, perfect.

"How dare you speak to prez like that!" I look over at the boy who didn't know what role he played.

"Hush child, the adults are speaking." This just pissed him off even more

"LISTEN HERE YOU-" "SAJI!" I smirked as I knew president would punish him for being rude. "My apologies (Y/N), it seems that Saji doesn't know of your... frequency here." I glanced back a the 'Saji" character and he was fuming.

"It's no problem Sona, you always have to put the new guys in their place right?"

"While I admit he was out of line, showing 'new guys' their place isn't why I asked you here."

"Then why did you call me here Sona? Did ya miss me?" I mocked being love struck trying to see how far I could push her.

"The only thing that's missing is your attendance Mr. Tsuneo." Ouch, who knew the student council president was a savage... "I called you to ask why you miss so much school, your grades are poor but you seem to be smarter than you care to appear."

Sigh "I just don't like this place. Something feels off here, like there's unholy energy or something," as I mentioned unholy the entire student council seemed to flinch. "What was that about?"

"What was what?" Sona asked seemingly recovered from whatever happened. Did I imagine it? No, it was definitely there...

"Nothing..."

"So, do you have any other reasons to not come to school other than 'not liking it here'?"

"well the schoolwork is pretty boring..." I can see her get a little intrigued by this.

"How easy would you say your current schoolwork is?" Hmmm, is she gonna try to put me in harder classes? Better not risk it. "If you're thinking that I'm gonna try to put you in harder classes you're mistaken."

"How in the hell did you know I was thinking that?" 

"I could see it on your face (Y/N), that and putting you in harder classes would be a waste since you hardly come to school anyway."

"...I would say I'm insulted but it's true..." I see Sona look through some files one her desk before looking back at me.

"Do you have any friends at this school?" I'm a little taken aback by this.

"I guess, why?" Sona clears her throat before continuing.

"As you know, being in a club is required," she started "However, because you never show up to school you aren't in a club. So I was thinking." 

"If I joined the club I have a friend in I would be more motivated to come to school, right?" I finished.

"That's exactly what I was thinking. So, who are the friends of yours?" she questioned.

"Well, it's not really friends... more like friend."

"And who would this 'friend' be?"

"Koneko Toujou."

___________________________________________________

Words: 1565

Note: sorry if this story sucks ass, it's my first try at writing an actual story outside of reading papers.