Prologue

Boy - simple, tahimik, matalino, mabait, mapagmahal at maunawain. Nais lamang niya ay maibalik ang mayroon sa kanilang pamilya dahil sa parusang ipinataw sa kanila. Sinasabi rin na siya ay PERFECT MAN sa mapapangasawa niya. Pero para sa kaniya hindi siya masasabing perfect dahil isa lamang siyang hamak na lalaking tinanggalan ng karapatan.

Girl - seryoso, bossy, emotionless, hindi pala ngiti, magaling sa bagay-bagay, at mahilig tumuklas ng kung ano-ano. She's a workaholic woman who didn't want to rest even a minute. She is also one of the youngest billionaires in the world and the MOST PERFECT WOMAN. She has everything she wants but she doesn't know what love is.

- - - - - - - - - -

Isa lamang akong simpleng lalaki na may pangarap sa buhay. Isa akong tahimik, bookworm, mabait, masunurin, mapagmahal, maunawain, at iba pang magagandang kaugalian... ganun nila ako idescribe. Pero para sa akin isa pa rin akong kapamilya na pinagkaitan. Hindi naman sa gusto ko na maging mayaman forever dahil sapat na sakin ang kung ano ang meron ako ngayon but kailangan ba talaga na damay kami sa plano nila? And yes galing ako sa mayaman at kilalang pamilya na hinahangaan ng karamihan.

Until one day I met my old crush, the woman who gave back my family's real life because my family and her family became one again because of us. And I can continue my studies being a regular student or should I say I can be with her also just like the past and not being one of the scholar students. She did the switching very quickly because she is the new unknown owner of that academy and she can make a decision alone without me.

"You have been quite talkative these past few days." - her

"Sorry." - me

Oh see she hates noisy people but she doesn't have any choice but to talk kasi kailangan kesa mapanis ang laway niya sa pananahimik. I met her in the elevator and told me something that gave me everything that I had when I was a kid but I don't have any choice but to be with her. Not because I don't want my life to have a simple family and having expensive things but I did this for her. I want her to experience the happiness that I experience without money.

I also don't know everything about how she did that, it has been settled between us when I met her again. Hindi ko rin alam kung paano ko ulit sya pakikisamahan dahil it's been awhile since the last time na nakasama ko sya and bata pa kami noon. I wanna know her more again but I don't know how. I also don't know if I can love this woman who is workaholic and she doesn't accept any rest time, ewan ko ba kung ano pang ginagawa nya eh alam ko naman kung saan nakainline ang business nya. But I wanna try to change that attitude of her para sa kanya and para hindi sya nalulunod. And also even though she's at home she is staying at her office or room all the time to work hard or talk to someone. But what if I fall in love with this woman? Saluhin niya kaya ako or may pagkakataon bang mahalin niya ako? Do I need to leave her again for us to have another chance? Or are we really not for each other?

Title : Pearson Caylor
Author : dielmine
Genre : Random
Language : Tagalog, English