Beat Of My Heart

When I woke up I was blinded by bright light and I heard voices in the other room. I used my wolf hearing but I could only make out a few words.

"..... What..... Mate..... But..... ALready.... Girlfriend.... Love.... Fight..... Ok...." I sat up now very confused, and figured out I was on a rough bed in a plain white room. Suddenly the fight scene came rushing back to me. I've been kidnapped!!!! I thought. I quickly thought out a plan... I could bust out a window and run... I thought. Ugh!!!!! My head hurt so much it was hard to think straight. I rubbed my aching head and found a bruise the size of a plum on the top of my skull. Suddenly, the hottest the boy I've ever seen came in. He had short, messy,  brown hair, green eyes, and was wearing a dirty blue t-shirt and black pants. I knew I was probally staring at him like an idiot but he was so hot. After a couple of secound that felt like minutes I looked away and blushed.

"Why am I here?" I asked trying to sound annoyed but failing horribly.

"You hit your head on a rock" He answered. He had a deep voice, that made me even more attracted to him.

"I didn't hit my head, some idiot and his pack attacked me." He gave a sheepish look and suddenly I knew who the idiot was.

"YOU JURK!!!!!" I yelled at him, "WHY'D YOU ATTACK ME?!!!!!"

"I need the Midnight Wolf for my pack," he answered simply.

"OH YEAH JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER PACK IN THE COUNTRY!!!!!!" I screamed at him.

"I COULD'VE JUST TIED YOU UP LIKE THE OTHER GUYS SUGESTED, BUT I FELT BAD FOR YOU!!!!!" he yelled back. I gave him a death glare, growled and said nothing else. He stomped out of the room slaming the door in the process.  I groaned. I just pissed off the Alpha of the Tracker pack, aka the strongest pack around. For the next few days I stayed in my room and he only came in to feed me. And that was that.