Six

Yoon's pov

Yoon's pov

I'm back at home, laying on my bed like a starfish, facing the ceiling while I thought about everything happening.

Maybe Gab was right, maybe it's for my own good.

But my thoughts were interrupted by the sound of our front door, slamming shut. I quickly sat up, running downstairs.

"Dad!" I called out as I ran down the stairs. "What is it?" He said as he took off his tie, along with his vest.

"Who was the one you brought home last night?" I asked which made my dad freeze. "What are you talking about?"

"Dad don't lie to me" he just sighed, setting his bag down on the kitchen counter. "He's just a friend. He was drunk so I brought him home" he lied.

"Would a friend ask you to love him?"

.

.

.

"What do you want for dinner?"

"Stop avoiding the question!"

"Why are you so interested?! And why were you up so late at night to hear and listen? You're grounde-"

"Because I want to know who my other father is!"

Silence overtook the room, I didn't take it anymore so I ran back to my room.

/

I laid one side on my bed, covering myself with a blanket, fighting the urge of my tears falling.

I can't cry.
I can't cry.
I can't cry.
I can't cry.
I can't cry.
I can't cry.
I can't cry.
I can't cry.
I can't cry.
I can't cry.
I can't cry.
I can't cry.

I chanted in my head. I can't cry, I should handle this situation like a man. Control your emotions Yoon!

A knock then occured on my door, hearing it open afterwards. "Eat up Yoon" I heard my dad say. "No" I said sternly. "Please"

"No"

He just sighs, setting the plate down on my desk as always, proceeding to close my door again, leaving.

I then grabbed my phone, trying to call Gab, letting my tears fall. I can't, I just can't control my feelings can I?

He immediately picks up, with me struggling to even talk. Only sniffles can be heard in my room, along with shuffling sheets of my bed.

"Yoon? Are you crying?"

"Yep, you're definitely crying" he answered himself as I continued to sob, trying to get words out of my mouth.

"Want me to come over?"

"Y-yes please"

The call ended at that moment. I just continued sobbing, not being able to control anything anymore.

/
Gab's pov

I quickly went to my parent's room, looking if they were still awake, proceeding to knock on the door.

"Appa?" I called out as I opened the door. "Oh what is it Gab?" My dad, Ten, asked as he sat up on the bed, holding his phone.

"Can I go to Yoon's place?"

"Right now? What time is it?" He asked as he looked at his phone to check the time. "9:48pm"

"Why now honey? You still have school tomorrow" he said as he signalled me come closer to him. "Well the thing is I heard him crying over the phone so I was wondering if I can come over and comfort him. Maybe even stay over at night then go straight to school tomorrow" I explained as he just smiled.

"Sure, just be safe okay?" He said as I nodded, running back to my room to ready some clothes.

And of course before going to his place I stopped by at the convinence store to get him some stuff.

He probably skipped dinner again so why not get him some stuff he actually likes or rather, love.

I knocked on their house, and of course to be opened by his dad. "Hi uncle" I said as I smiled and bowed at him. "Hello, did Gab ask you to come over?" He asked as he raised a brow at me.

"Yes, he wanted me to sleepover" I said as he let me in their house, closing the door behind him. "Oh okay, he's upstairs at his room" he said as he smiled, with me returning it. "Thank you uncle" I said as I bowed again, running upstairs to his room.

I knocked on his room, proceeding to open it, knowing that he wouldn't open it anytime soon.

The first sight I saw was a crying Yoon, hiding under his sheets. I would say it's cute but it really isn't the right time to think about that fact.

"Hey Yoon"

No answer.

"Yoon?" I then climbed on his bed, making him face me. His eyes then lit up upon seeing me.

"Hyungie!" He yells as he clings at me like a koala. "Aw is that Taetae?" I asked as I chuckled at his behavior, hugging him back.

"Wes! Taetae miss Hyungie!" He said as he jumped off my lap.

Yoon is a little. I mean not all the time but there's just those times where he suddenly slips and I gladly took the role of being his caretaker. From what I know I was the only one who knew about it, not even his dad and our friends know.

I then looked around the room, seeing dinner on his desk. His father probably left it for him.

"Oh yeah hyungie brought you snacks!" I said as I pulled out a plastic bag, containing brownies and some gummies. "Yay!" He cheered as he was about to grab them but I stopped him.

"Hyungie bad!" He said as he sat, crossing his arms while pouting. "I will give you these if you're a good boy okay?" I asked as he nodded enthusiastically.

I then stood up, reaching for the ate of food on his desk, bringing it back to the bed. It looked like it was leftover pasta as it didn't look so fresh.

"You have to eat this then we can eat your brownies and gummies okay?" I said as he went closer to me, proceeding to sniff the plate of food.

"Food icky! Taetae hate it" he said as he crossed his arms again, looking the other way. "Are you eating or you don't get your brownies?" I asked as he pouted. "Taetae want brownies not icky food!"

"Jung Taeyoon are you eating or you don't get your brownies?" I asked already frustrated at how bratty he was being. "No Jung Taeyoon, I'm Taetae! And Taetae wants brownies!"

"Just eat" I said as I shoved pasta in his mouth. He then chews in defeat, with me continuing to feed him until he finishes it all.

/

"See it wasn't too bad right?" I said as I unwrapped one of the brownies. "Taetae want brownies!" He said as he was trying to take it away from me but failed. "Woah, calm down there kiddo" I chuckled as I gave him the brownies to eat.

-tbc-
______
Thanks for 200 reads btw luv u all