A.A Episode 3

Mulai dari awal

"hey." i heard his voice from behind me making me jump.

"boy you can't be doing that." i said turning around to face him as he started laughing.

"my bad but we only got ten minutes to chill so grab what you want and we can sit and talk." he said walking over to one of the chairs and i started my way to the fruit.

i grabbed some of everything and sat across from him.

"so my test is to take you out on what i think would be a good first date and this is it ." he said making me nod. it made sense and i honestly liked what he did.

"i dig this little date so what you wanna talk about?" i asked him since this was a "date" .

"well let's start by you telling me about yourself and i'll tell you about me." he said making me nod.

"ok well my name is amoura bentley, i'm 21 years old and i'm not really keen on this whole idea of the show but i'm here because i do want to find my other half. i was born and raised in florida. my favorite color is orange. my favorite book is the hate you give. my favorite show is wentworth, and i'm single. what about you?" i asked him.

"well my name is markeyvius cathey, i'm 22 years old and yeah this show wasn't in the plan but i'm glad i'm here. i'm from memphis. my favorite color is white. i don't really have a favorite book, my favorite show is teen titans go, and i'm also single." he said making me laugh at the fact that he watches teen titans.

"why you laughing at me?" he asked me smiling.

"because i never knew anyone else's that watched teen titans go other than zoie." i said causing him to gasp dramatically.

"them niggas lame as fuck then." he said causing me to nod.

"well our ten minutes is up but i enjoyed learning about you amoura." he said looking me in my eyes.

confessional
i so badly wanted to kiss him but i knew it was too early on and i needed to explore my options.

"thank you for this." i said breaking the stare and getting up to find out where my next little date was.

i headed down the stairs to the kitchen since i had no clue on what to do. filming got cut and the producer handed me a paper with places to go. i silently thanked her still heading to the kitchen since one of my little dates was there anyways.

i walked into the kitchen seeing goofy boiling his jewelry. i really hope this isn't his test because i'm all kinds of lost.

"hey." he said smiling at me. i awkwardly waved at him.

"what you doing." i asked him walking to the fridge to get a water.

"well i'm cleaning my jewelry." he said making me slowly nod.

"so what's your test?" i asked going to sit on a stool.

"well it's how could i prove to you how real i am so i'm basically boiling my jewelry to show you i'm not capping." he said making me internally scream.

confessional
this has to be scripted because that's the dumbest shit ive heard in my life.

"sound fun so is that all?" i asked him as nice as possible.