♥10♥ Rivalry between girls

Start from the beginning

"I-I feel like Ranfa-san is my older sibling now..." Ryuuichi, the whole time she was being lectured, was sitting on his chair and looking so guilty. 

The scene looked so dangerous that even the teacher was willing to let Ranfa continue until she's finished. 

"I ought to do something about that girl...hm?" She then smirked. That smirk meant she had a plan. What does she have in mind?! 

...

Ranfa was taking care of the babies on her own without Ryuuichi or Kamitani. She's alone with Usaida and she was telling Usaida of her master plan to get back at Inui Mika. Ranfa wondered if she was being petty? But hey, people grow from obstacles, right? Ranfa justified her actions by explaining that she was doing Mika a favor here. 

"I like how you do bad things and then you justify it." Usaida chuckled, finding this spat between girls rather amusing. 

"The age of my opponent doesn't matter because at the end of the day, she is still a girl; only a girl can understand another girl that's why we hate each other." 

"True. Well, she is Senpai's little sister after all. Don't expect her to let go so early." 

"I'm not. That's why I am expecting her to arrive soon and demand I answer her questions." 

"What did you do to her again?" 

On queue, Inui Mika really did arrive to the daycare room. She looked visibly angry and upset. She scrunched the piece of paper up into a ball and she threw it at Ranfa. 

Ranfa caught it though. Of course she would, she could catch a tennis ball coming at her never mind a scrunched up ball made of paper. She didn't even look behind her and she threw it into the trashcan, "Usaida, take the babies out for a walk." 

"Sure. Hey, let's all go for a walk."

"Yay~!" The kids were more than happy to go for a walk. They said they were bored and they wanted to go all the way around the entire school building as a challege. 

"No way, you'll all drop like flies and then I'll have to carry you all back here. That's tiring~." Usaida closed the door behind him and he left with the kids. 

Once the babies were all gone, Mika spoke up, "Those info my new Onii-chan got me weren't even Hayato-senpai's! 

"Of course it's not. Those are MY info." Yes, Ranfa's master plan was to have her info on that piece of paper instead of Kamitani's, "Why are you asking info about someone else's boyfriend? Have you no dignity?" 

"Why you-!" 

"Let's do this the other way around, you little bitch. Say if Hayato is your boyfriend and then I am trying to get his info, how would you feel?" 

"I will curse that girl into oblivion!" 

"Hm! I agree! Should I banish you to oblivion then?!" 

Mika gave it some thoughts and then she realized Ranfa's example made a lot of sense! If Kamitani was her boyfriend, she'd be livid if someone else asked information about Kamitani! She's doing the very thing she'd hate if it happened to her right now! Shit! She already answered Ranfa! 

"Are we finished?" 

"Love from high school hardly last into adulthood. How do you know for sure you are the one for Hayato-senpai and not someone else? What if someone else is destined to be with him because of the red thread of fate?!"