♥10♥ Rivalry between girls

Start from the beginning

"Captain's." 

"You do realize you use your upper body strength when you swing, right? If you want to train your upper body strength, you should grab a reasonably sized exercise ball and do the Medicine Ball Rotation. Do 12 reps on both sides, you'll build rotation of the body, accuracy, and control." 

"Have you been looking up baseball stuff again?" 

"Well I do have a boyfriend who is into baseball. Even if I am not that interested in baseball, I should know some stuff about it. Also, have you forgotten what I am good at?" 

"Ah, you're the Prince of Tennis." 

"Haha, what the heck? Is that what they're calling me?" 

They're in their own little world, not caring about some of the students who were overly jealous of the current scene. 

Ryuuichi soon came into the class and he found his two friends being cute as usual. Ryuuichi wondered what he should say to Kamitani?! 'Hey, can you tell me your height, weight, blood type, favorite food, and favorite color?' And right in front of Ranfa too?! 

"Ryuuichi, hey~." 

"Ah...h-hi. Um, Kamitani, can I ask you a few questions?" 

"Go on." 

"Okay, um. Can you tell me your height, weight, birthday, blood type, favorite food, hobby, your favorite color and uh...your type of girl?" 

"Huh?" Kamitani looked at Ryuuichi with a strange look; what's a guy doing asking another guy such questions?! Kamitani then looked at Ryuuichi with a still look. He then looked up at Ranfa to see her looking rather shocked. 

"Ryuuichi, I-I never knew you had feelings for my boyfriend. This whole time, I thought you were straight..." 'I also wanted to say I thought he had feelings for me, but I think it's best not to mention that because then I'll have to tell him about Hayato's rivalry with him!' She thought to herself. 

"I don't know what to say...I only see you as a friend. Besides, I have Ranfa." Kamitani said, unsure what or how to feel about this! 

"Wait, what are you two thinking about?!" 

After explaining his side of the story, Ranfa looked visibly annoyed. 

"That little bitch again?! What's with her trying to steal someone else's boyfriend?! I should have socked her face in when I had the chance!" 

"Oi, you will be suspended from class and I'll have to take notes for you. Don't." Kamitani's not stopping her because violence was bad! He's stopping her because he didn't want to write notes for her! 

"Like I care!" 

"I do. I don't want to go through the trouble of taking notes when I shouldn't have to." 

"P-please don't fight!" Ryuuichi didn't tell them this for them to fight! 

"Ryuuichi, why can't you say no?!" 

"S-she was making this face that I can't say no to." 

"You need to learn to say no, Ryuuichi! You always do this! Whenever the babies make the cute teary googly eyes, you always cave in! It's because you keep doing that, Michiyo's been overeating snacks!" 

"Geh...!" He didn't think Ranfa would notice! He thought he told Michiyo to keep it a secret! Michiyo's been doing her part to make herself not look suspicious by successfully eating everything in her bentou or what the others offered her too! 

"Michiyo hasn't been bothering me to give her snacks so naturally she must have got them from someone else!" Ah! It's because Michiyo did not request snacks from Ranfa personally! That's how she knew Michiyo found someone else who will always give her snack! Because there's no point going to the same person who will not give her anything when she could just go to someone who was willing to give it to them almost all the time! Ranfa really was the older sibling after all! "You need to assert yourself and say no when the time calls for it, Ryuuichi!"