Chapter 1 Edited

Waking up without Tikki's awareness, showering feeling confident about the day ahead.

"Morning Tikki!" Marinette beamed at the kwami who rubbed her eyes tired from last night's patrol.

"Your up ahh... early," Tikki told her human companion/friend yawning mid through her sentence.

"I know, but last night I got this idea to end Lila for once and for all." Tikki smiled softly.

"I make an outfit late last night as well want to help me put it on," Marinette told Tikki as the kawami nodded excitedly wanting to see it.

"Tada." Marinette did a little jazz hand and spin.

"Beautiful as always."

"It's starting to get late Tikki to let's go I have to talk to Miss Bustier" Tikki nodded as she got macarons in Marinette's bag.

TIMESKIP

"Why are you doing this Marinette they bullied you, beat you down, why do something nice for them?" Miss Bustier questioned Marinette.

"Not only do I want everyone to have fun this year, but I also want everyone to enjoy their last moments of happiest. I want to take every bit of power they think they have."

"As you should, they are the most hateful children I have ever seen." Miss Bustier told Marinette as the bell rang. Marinette went to her seat in the back.

In came Lila as soon as she saw Marinette she had to comment, "Oh look Mari-brat still trying to copy MDC." She exclaimed.

"LIE-LA leaves Mari alone" Chloe yelled at her walking in as the ex-best friend Alya dumped a smoothie onto Marinette when her back was turned.

"Oops, my hand slipped." She said as everybody laughed at Marinette.

"Let's go Marinette." Chloe expressed attempting to quiet herself.

Marinette got some extra clothes from her locker while Chloe got her a towel.

"Cute." She said.

"Thanks!" Marinette told Chloe looking at herself in the mirror.

"Where did you get rhinestones."

"When did you get your belly button piercing?"

"Fair enough let's go." Marinette ended the conversation by walking out of the locker room as Chloe soon followed.

" Marinette ended the conversation by walking out of the locker room as Chloe soon followed

TIMESKIP

Marinette and Chloe walked down the halls and into their classroom as Ms. Bustier strolled in.

"Girls if it's not too much trouble, take your seat." She sympathetically inquired as the two girls nodded.

"Class I have exciting news we are going to a private island that is being sponsored by an anonymous person from Gotham." She announced to the class as Marinette and Chloe found their seat.

"Miss, it's Bruce Wayne he's my future father-in-law by marriage his son Damian Wayne and I are together he probably did it to show me how much he adores me, my Dami-boo," Lila said so loud the entire class could hear her.

"We didn't know you were dating Mr. Wayne's son?" Rose asked.

"Well, we are I'm sorry I didn't let you know all," Lila said proceeding to cry fakely.

"It's alright we trust your judgment," Ayla said embracing her.

"As I was saying we're staying for a month." She said as everybody rooted for Lila.

"We will leave at 8:30 am tomorrow so be here be here be 7 and you all are dismissed, pack your bags." She said as everybody immediately left.

THE NEXT MORNING

Strolling, suitcases towards a private jet where classmates are. Seeing Chloe in her line of sight,

 Seeing Chloe in her line of sight,

"Chloe!" Marinette called out.

"Hey girl, thought you were running late."

"No Tikki and I decided to pack as I woke up."

"Classic Marinette."

Walking onto the luxury plane greeted by frowns on everyone's faces except for Miss Bustier, Luka, and Kagami.

"Now that Marinette and Chloe are here, make yourselves as comfortable as possible remember we will be on this plane for 10 hours until we land." Mrs.Bustier said as everyone separated into their groups.

Bustier said as everyone separated into their groups