Chapter 2

Ally's POV
They all look at me. "What?" "Ally, the love of your life is standing in you kitchen and your married." I swallow hard "Marcie, Laura. May I speak to you outs ride?" They walk down "RYDEL GET YOUR ASS OUTSIDE NOW WE NEED TO TALK!" Rydel come down running "I'm here!" She goes with me outside "what's up?" I close the door behind us.
"I never really loved Lucas, I mean I did, I do."
"You do!? Wait his dead!"
"His in the kitchen Del."
"His ashes?"
"His alive!"
"Lucas' Alive! Since when!"
"10 years."
"But? You're married to Ross. You can't love Lucas."
"I know. I don't want to but my heart is telling me that I can't move on."
"What are you gonna do? Is he gonna stay here!?"
"I don't know, he might. I don't want him to. But he's saying that I'm the reason he tried to survive all this years! How the hell am I supposed to react to that!"
"I say we go back inside. Try and breath. Make pancakes." Marcie offers and we all agree, we walk in.
"Honey I'm gonna make Pancakes for everyone. Can you help set the table?"
"Sure babe." Both Ross and Lucas reply.
"On second thought... Ian, Rocky. Help me in the kitchen. Please." They walk to the kitchen. "Set the table?" They node and start setting the table as I cook. As I'm making the last pancake I look at Lucas, I take a long look at him. How can I still feel something for someone that I didn't feel much when we were together. "Ally!" Ian pulls me away from there stove and Rocky takes the fire extinguisher "ally are you okay!" I come back and look at Ian. "Huh?" "Are you okay? You look lost and confused." "I am. Kinda. I think I should sit down." "Pancake are done!" Rocky yells and puts a plate on the table. Ian sits me next to him. "Take it easy okay? Both your ex-boyfriends are here and I know that can be nerve taking." Connor tells me sitting next to me. I node. Ross and Ian sit in front of me "who are they?" Lucas asks. "Right. You died." "I'm didn't die I was kidnapped." "Ross! Stop!...Lucas this is Ian, my ex-boyfriend and Marcie's Fiance. And this is Connor." "Let me guess, Ex-boyfriend and Laura' Fiancé?!" "Bestfriend." Everyone says bitterly at him. I look at Ross feeling bad about how awkward this must be for him. We hear crying and both me and Ross stand up "I got it honey." We say and smile at each other. "Barf." Lucas says quietly. "I can go." I say and run upstairs to Rosa. "Awe my poor baby girl!" I say and take her out of her crib. "Do you want to go eat? Are you hungry?" She smile and I see she looks much like Ross. I go down stairs. "Honey, can you warm up the milk?" I ask Ross and sit Rosa down on he high chair. "My baby girl." Ross says cutely and kisses her cheek making her laugh. "She looks like Ross." Lucas says. "Please, I have dads great smile." Ryan says and we all laugh. "No you look like you mom. Sweet, innocent, and over all adorable." I smile and Lucas. "Thanks Lucas." "I still say Delly Jr looks like me." "Why does she call her that?!" "Her name is Rosa Rydel Lynch. Ryan is Ryan Riker Lynch. After the two people who mean the world to me." Lucas looks at his plate and I suddenly feel bad. "Ally. Look!" Ross calls we all turn to Rosa and she has pudding all over her face. "Ross!" I yell laughing and clean her up. "For the last time, she's not supposed to do tha-" Ross puts pudding on my face. Oh no he didn't. I take a cupcake from the fridge "No please! Not the cupcake!" He yells and I smash it on his face and hair. Everyone laughs. "Look Rosa' laughing at Daddy." Rydel yells. "Honey I think you deserve a kiss." Ross smile and leans in. "You better not." He hugs me not letting me escape and kisses me covering me in chocolate! "Ew!" Ryan yells and I laugh. "Perfect Christmas cared from the DeLaRentez/Lynch Family!" "DeLaRentez?" Lucas asks. "I'm adopted, you knew that." He stays quiet and looks at Ryan. "Can we watch your Wedding video please!" The girls ask. "No! I don't want to because of... You know who." "I'm okay. We can watch it I don't care." Lucas says and we all go to the living room.