"Well hello there," he says. "My friend had a bad day, so we started a bit early. Hope you don't mind."

"It's OK, I don't plan on drinking much anyway," Taehyung answers.

"We'll see about that. And who's this? Your friend?"

I get that he's referring to me and I instinctively reach out my hand. He takes it and his grip is surprisingly strong despite how he's barely able to stand up.

"I'm Jungkook."

"Jimin. Pleasure to meet you."

"Excuse me, but I don't see your friend anywhere," Taehyung chimes in while looking around the room.

"Oh, he's around here somewhere. Said he needed to use the bathroom and I haven't seen him since. But enough about all the boring stuff," Jimin says and takes a step closer to Taehyung. He runs his hand along his arm with a suggestive look. "I want to get to know more about you. Let's go over here."

He drags Taehyung away by his tie to a table littered with empty glasses and I'm left standing alone like a fool. No thirdwheeling my ass. Those two will be busy all night since Jimin doesn't seem keen on letting Taehyung out of his sight. I might as well try to have fun on my own.

I walk on over to the actual bar and order myself something random from the list. I'm not very picky with what I drink and a while later I get served a sunset-colored cocktail with a little umbrella. Not really my style, but who cares when it's just going to the stomach either way. As I'm having a taste of my drink I notice that the guy next to me has the exact same one. I could use it as an ice breaker if I want to, but something completely different jumps out my mouth.

"Hey there, beautiful. Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?"

The guy in question turns to look at me and the pure disgust on his face only gets worse when he recognizes me. I quickly realize my mistake too; It's the guy from the gym. My rival. We stare at each other in silence and I'm at a complete loss for what to do. Do I continue or do I try to play it off as a joke? Ignore it completely? Either way it's going to be awkward since this is the first time I've ever spoken to him.

"What the fuck?" he eventually says and his voice is so smooth compared to his hoarse groans at the gym. I've never heard him talk before. His speech is a little slurred, so he must have had more than just that cocktail.

"I-I mean... It must've hurt when you fell because your face is pretty messed up. That's what I meant."

His mouth falls open and from the way he grabs his glass I have a strong feeling he's going to throw it at me.

"Excuse me?! Who the hell do you think you are calling me ugly?! Have you ever looked in a mirror?"

"I'm not ugly," I respond, but my energy can't possibly match his and I just sound like a child trying to defend myself.

"You bother me every fucking day and then you come here and insult me too?! Didn't your parents teach you how to behave? God, this is such a waste of time. I never should've come here."

He downs his drink instead of throwing it at me and gets up from his seat to leave, but he only takes about half a step before he doubles over and pukes on my almost brand new sneakers. And he dares calling me rude when he does things like this. He tries walking away, but I grab his arm and point at the mess he just made.

"What are you gonna do about this? These were new!"

"Even if that was true they still looked like shit even before I threw up on them. I did you a favor, bitch. I like you a tiny bit better when you're quiet, so don't talk to me again."