"Getting into their wardrobe, you know how long it takes to put all that leather on."

"God, I can't believe tonight's the night." I say while looking down at my heels.

"Yup, night one of fifty. We're going to be traveling to so many different cities, it's insane to think about." My best friend says with a stunned expression.

"It's a dream come true." My stomach starts to turn.

"Your parents are waiting for you in the pit, they're super excited. I think they even made a sign." Lily says with a wide grin.

"That makes me really happy." I match her smile. I'm glad my parents are finally supporting me, it's all I ever wanted.

Another knock forms on my dressing room door, and Lily and I turn our heads. Without warning, the heavy material creaks open. Grayson peeks his head inside and looks right at me.

"You're going on in ten minutes, I just snuck away to wish you luck." He lowly mutters, his eyes roaming my body.

"I'm going to go see if Landon needs some help with his makeup." Lily squeezes my hand one last time before walking away from us.

"Holy shit, Avery." Grayson runs a hand through his hair. "You look breathtaking."

"A step up from the polka dot dress, huh?" I smile brightly and slowly walk closer to him. I continue to wobble, but catch myself before I fall over. If I can barely walk in my heels, I don't know how I'm going to perform. I guess I'll have to work some magic on stage.

"Well, you know how much I adored that dress. But this is just as stunning, damn." He places his hands on my hips and grins.

"Look at you, they picked out a lot of cool designs for your costumes." I giggle and take in his features.

He's wearing tight, black leather pants. Black and red spiked gloves are covering his hands, and a black tank top is on his muscular body. Black and red shoulder pads complete his rock 'n' roll look, along with black lines under his eyes.

"Well, we're professional rockstars now. I have to look the part." He chuckles and looks down at me.

"I'm getting nervous. I know there's thousands of people out there screaming my name. I'm trying to remember all of the steps to my choreography and what my setlist is." There's so much to remember when it comes to a performance. I'm scared that I might miss a step or forget a line.

"Don't be nervous, you've been rehearsing for three months now. You know everything, babe." He places a hand on my cheek and I inhale a calming breath.

"I can't believe we're actually playing at The Forum. This is a major moment for me." I gulp and stare into his loving eyes.

"Me too, and we're conquering it together. The boys and I are so proud of you." He presses his forehead against mine.

"You guys are amazing, you're going to kill it out there tonight." I remind him.

"Right after you." A smirk forms on his lips.

"Thank you for always believing in me, Gray. It means the world to me."

"Well, you mean the world to me." He softly presses his lips against mine, and my entire brain explodes. I wrap my arms around his neck and deepen our kiss. I never want to let him go.

"Miss. Whitestone?" A loud voice calls from the door.

Grayson and I break apart, and I rub my lips together. I make sure my lipstick is still secure, and I'm glad that it is.