Chapter 2 : The Morning

"..................." - You don't know what to say, but you can't sleep now, basically, you just evaded Truck-kun, and Ambulance-kun, then your father saved you from Plane-chan, and then he sacrificed you for a fucking stone?

So many thought, in this maze of question, but more important, welcome to Isekai.

And you're walking around, with Belfast walking behind you.

".............." - And you're thinking how many ship girls are there in this world, since you already got Belfast.

And then a piece of paper falls down, on the floor, you pick it up, and read it.

Dear Y/n,

I am Author, who forced your father to sacrifice you for the soul stone, and send you to Isekai, and for your question, yes, every ship you've collected will appears in this world.

Author.

"....." - You rip the paper off, and put it in your pocket.

"Master?"

"Um.... Yeah. Nothing went wrong, it's just that.........."

"?? Let me guess, can't handle because this is your first time going on Isekai?" - She ask.

"Nani?"

"Your next line is : "How do you know i got isekai-ed?"."

"How do you know i got isekai-ed- nani?????"

"Hahaha....."

"4th wall breaking?"

"Well yes, but actually no."

"... How many ship girls are then in this world?"

"They're the girls you've collected in your dock."

"How many knows?"

"Two. Which is me and someone else."

"Who's the other one?"

"I dunno. Yet."

"I see.... And..."

"Don't worry, i'll not telling anyone about this. As long as you don't do anything stupid."

"Here's a question, do they split up to factions?"

Belfast :

"And do they fight each other?"

Belfast :

"Great to hear, because i don't want to seeing them fighting each other." - You said, as well as the sun is rising.

Some random Aztec gay stripper god :

"... Why am i hearing some dubstep from distance..." - You.

"Yes, i heard it too." - Belfast.

"So................. What should we do next?"