Chapter 3 ~ Date Day? :3

Start from the beginning

However Bob took it the wrong way, being bumped by the Bart he spilt some coffee on his clothes.

'Look what you did you little jerk' he said angrily, looking down at the boy

'I said Scuse me' Bart replied before dashing off.

'Damn' he says, looking at the coffee stains he had on his jacket.

'Hey don't worry about it' you say 'well get them cleaned up'.

Walking him over to the side you got a napkin out and got most of the coffee off. 'Are you burned' you ask in worry

'No, no' he mummers

You nod, smiling before taking his hand and walking off again.

'I need a holiday' Bob said, sitting on one of those seats in malls. 'Italy or Spain' he says bring out his phone and tapping it.

'I always prefer Italy' you say 'never been though'.

'(y/n) it's beautiful' he says, turning to you 'I stayed in Assisi my last trip, they have the best little cafe, I would love to take you'

'I would love to go' you say. You take a gamble and kiss him quickly on the cheek. He looks at you smiling.

'Oh' you say, you bring up a napkin and run his cheek, a bit of your lipstick had rubbed off on his cheek.

He laughs slightly as he felt your skin touch his face, it felt like electric to him.

You sit with him, watching the people go past, he looks at you.

Bob couldn't understand it but he was opening up to you, you shared his likes and preferences, his Humor and you where so beautiful, He couldn't help but looking at you.

It was about 1 when he offers to go to lunch. 'I know of a lovely Spanish restraunt' he said, walking along the mall to a restraunt set up like a Spanish street.

He leads you inside and you took your seat. You ate with him random tapas stuff (I like Patas Bravas, bacalo con piperrada y olivas and Chorizo a la Sidra. Omg it's making me hungry)

You finish, you had talked about random stuff with Bob, and laughed to his wit and little jokes.

'brother?' you turn to see a blonde haired man with a jumper on

'Ah Cecil' Bob said.

'(y/n) this is my brother Cecil' Bob said.

'Hello' you say, shaking his hand. He smiles at you and and Bob

'Well Cecil?' bob asked.

'Oh yes, I was here to buy some stuff for the house' Cecil said. 'Good to meet you (y/n)' he said before leaving.

'He seems nice' you say.

'as nice as brother can be, I call him laertes, from Hamlet' he laughs.

'Then what would that make you? Ophelia?' you laugh.

'nay I would be the fearless Horatio' he said

'And what about me?' you ask.

'Well you have the beauty of Ophelia but yet the wit of Gertrude' Bob said, thinking.

'I think I would be Ophelia' your say.

He nods.

You check your phone, and stare at the message.

'My agent just contacted me' you say, reading the message 'He says that there is a company doing Gilbert and Sullivan's hms pinafore and want me to play Josephine, they are offering $22,000 for 20 performances as I only have two weeks to prepare' you stop

'My goodness, the original singer was in a car crash.'

You read on.

'congratulations (y/n)' he said, beaming.

'thank you!'you say and quickly phone your agent and get the dates of your performances into your diary.

'Do you want to see the dates of the performances?' you ask, sliding your diary over to him, he notes down all the performances and smiles.

'I better start practising bob' you say, looking at the time, it was 2:30, to get the music in your head you had to practise over and over.

Bob nodded, you split the bill with him before leaving the mall.

'This has been an incredible day (y/n)' Bob said smiling 'I hope to see hear you sing, I'll make sure to go'

'Thank you Bob' you say.

You hold hands and go closer to eachother, he kissed you gently,You soon relaxed into it. Letting go you smiled and you waved goodbye to Bob before walking home.