Perv!

(Y/n)s pov:

Yes you were aware that nearly the entire team was popular with the ladies but you and kiyoko always hated when they were pervs.
"Oh hi asahi-kun" you heard the girl aiko kudo say to your crush.

No you didn't hate her buttttt when she gets flirty you would like to poke asahis eyes out for being pervy.

"H-hi aiko-chan" he replied nervously.
"HEYYYY AIKO-CHANNNN" Noya slided in the room.
"Hey boys I don't know if you've noticed but I'm not wearing a bra today, I got up really late" she said while winking.

Noya noticed me and kiyoko, he panicked.
"P-PFFT I-I DONT C-CARE". "Noya-kun your nose disagrees" aiko said while chuckling.

"Yes nishinoya why is your nose bleeding" Kiyo-chan said pushing up her glasses.
"And asahi-kun are you drooling" aiko said putting her hands on her hips.
"Yes asahi why are you drooling" I said with clenched teeth, a dangerous aura surrounding me.

(Like this, your shouko (the dark haired girl)

"AGHH (Y-Y/N)-CHAN I-I WAS J-JUST THINKING Y-YEAH J-JUST T-THINKING" he screamed

"Really, seems to me you were staring at her boobs asahi" I said while making a scissor motion with my fingers.
"Ohhh how pervy" aiko said while smirking.
"(Y-Y/N) N-NO AGHHHH"

Five minutes later

Asahi had eyepatches of his eyes and a large red lump on his head.
Noya had a black eye and a red lump.
"You two should really clean your thoughts" kiyoko said sternly.

"yeah you two are so gross try thinking with your brains for once not your dicks!" I scolded.
"U-umm (y-y/n) your c-choking asahi" Suga interrupted.
I didn't even realise that I had my hands on asahis neck and had lifted him off the ground slightly.
"Oops sorry asahi" you said while lowering him back down onto the floor.

"Be pervy again and I'll make sure you will never see again" I whispered in his ear before putting him down completely.

Later that day

"Oi asahi" I yelled. I wanted to give him the bento you made for him. You were also a big tsun tsun sometimes so this would be hard for you. "Yes (y/n)-chan" he smiled at me. "What's with the bruise on your arm" I said noting the large bruise on his shoulder.

"Suga hit me for daydreaming in class again" asahi said while laughing nervously.

"W-well I-I" I started to blush. "I-I WANTED TO GIVE YOU THIS" I yelled.

I put the bento box in his hands and ran behind the gym.

I felt the warmness in my cheeks.

Mission success.