Episode IX

It is a time of chaos in the galaxy. The Empire has returned and have allied with both the Chiss Empire as well as the forces of Mandalore. Grand General Hux, now wears a newly acquired beskar armor and has taken the role as Imperial enforcer.  He leads the empire along with the newly anointed Imperius Supreme, and they have set their sights on the planet of Coruscant. Phasma Fett, has become the leader of the Mandalorian strike force, swearing loyalty to the Empire. The house of Ren has lost its legitimacy, and is no longer a recognized power in the Empire. The former Knights of Ren, are now known as Dark Sentinels, using force abilities and Mandalorian power staffs, along with Trooper munitions. Using Guerrilla tactics, they have attacked military targets throughout the galaxy, with a combination of droid and trooper forces. Their victories have taken a sense of security from the inner core planets leading the New Republic to lose several systems to the sway of the Empire. The Imperial forces have now targeted and secured the Republic's Navy shipyards of Corellia, leaving a garrison of Chiss and Mandalorian soldiers, led by Captain Phasma, to prevent the shipyards from providing aid to Coruscant.

Luke has brought the Jedi Temple of Acht-to back into service and has again begun training Jedi, including Rey. Meanwhile, Maz Kanata has once more joined the ranks of the Jedi, training Finn in the ways of the force. Wearing Jedi Robes over trooper armor, and carrying a silver bladed light saber, Finn has been put in command of former Remnant troops as the captain of the new 501st of the First Order. With Rose as his co-pilot, Poe Dameron now pilots the Millennium Falcon, leading the Rogue Squadron, and training the members of the 501st as pilots.

Ben Solo has been spurned by Grand General Hux, and has been hunted throughout the Galaxy by Imperial forces, bounty hunters, as well as First Order Jedi knights. The force ghost of Master Leia Organa Solo has haunted Ben while in his pursuit to escape onslaught of enemy forces, and attempting to regain his connection to the dark side. Despite the danger, Ben is traveling to Mustafar, the home to Darth Vader's Castle, in a desperate attempt to make contact and gain the guidance of his grandfather, Darth Vader.

Mustafar

The camera pans down, and a VCX-100 light freighter can be seen flying towards Mustafar. Behind it is a several tie-fighter interceptors fire at it, causing damage. Several shots hit the ship, causing it to lose stability and head towards the planet. Leia continues to talk to Ben as he is crashing down on the planet.

In the cockpit, there are sparks as well as flickering lights with an alarm blaring in the background.

"Ben, you must seek out Luke," said Leia. "It's gone far enough."

"Mother," said Ben, "There's no time to discuss this in a committee. I need to concentrate so I can land. Grandfather will give me guidance.

"Grandfather," asked Leia. "You've been in contact with Vader? "

"Not since the day I..I...you died," replied Ben. I used to commune with him, for guidance."

"How? He was a Sith."

Snoke showed me how to use the connection with his mask I recovered from Endor, or by using his kyber crystal shards within my saber, but without them, it has been silent."

But this is..was.. Vader's strong hold. If I can get in contact with him anywhere, it will be here," said Ben as he set his jaw and began evasive maneuvers to out run his attackers and make planet side by Vader's castle. Ben is able to send make several maneuvers that his pursuers were unable to do, leading them to crash.

"You'll never be able to land here," yelled Leia. "You'll be killed!"

"I have a few surprises left in me," said Ben. But if I'm wrong, you'll be the first to know."