"Wanna get something to eat?" You asked now leaving the position to his sadness.

"Y-yeah... Why fuckin' not!" You giggled at his aggressiveness.

"Come on, I have a place to go. It's nearby and Papa and I love it!"

Katsuki scoffed pretending not to be interested.

"Come on~! My treat!" You said dragging him in the short direction.

As you walked to the cafe you argued about who was paying. You just agreed to split the bill. As you finally arrived at your destination he scoffed at the sight of a Kitty cafe.

"Really?"

"Yes~! They sell really good coffee here!" He just rolled his eyes and made his way in.

"Whatever." You took his hand as you got a seat. He blushed at the contact you enjoyed. "When do they even close? We've been training for three hours, its 9 PM."

"Lucky they close at 10.30! Come on! let's get a seat." He obliged and sat grumpily in a table beside you. A waiter came to take your order.

"Hello, what can I get for you, Lovely lady?" He asked you paying no mind to the boy beside you. It was obvious, well not to you but to Katsuki, that he was flirting. You gave him your order of F/f and Katsuki's. "And that's it? Coming right up. Oh, wait- You're from UA. Yes, I recognise you.' You sweetly smiled at him.

"That's correct."

"I mean... How could I forget you, you could be the prettiest girl I've ever seen." He said leaning onto the table close to you blocking Katsuki who ridiculed his cheesy line. You awkwardly responded.

"Oh- Uh? Thank you?"

"No problem cutie." He winked at you before leaving to get your orders. You blushed slightly and the jealous Katsuki was ready to blow some heads. Nevertheless, he had to ask you something.

"Hey, Y/n..." Katsuki began.

"yeah?" He leaned in a bit closer.

"So... Ugh... God, fuck it." He sighed.

~~

Previously at the Bakugou household

"Hey, Katsuki!" Mitsuki called to the Pomeranian boy who began stomping out of his room toward his mum.

"What do you want hag?" He called back finally facing his mother.

"Who's this Aizawa Y/n girl who fought at USJ 'Bravely' who ended up hospitalised?" Katsuki's eyes widened at the mention of his secret little crush.

"How the fuck do you know her?"

Mitsuki simply laughed. "News spreads... Now tell me about her." Katsuki didn't know why his mother wanted to know nevertheless having an excuse to talk about her was something he would take.

"Well, she's strong and can steal ya quirk. She's alright at school, she's pretty fucking smart. Not too fucking special if you ask me. The only good thing about her is that she's strong enough component. I guess..." Mitsuki watched as her son's eyes slightly lit up talking about you and she sensed a crush.

"Oh~ A little crush?' Katsuki went bright red.

"Shut up you old hag!" Mitsuki just laughed.

"You didn't deny it did ya'?" The boy was starting to fume. "Well, invite her over for dinner I want to meet her."

"Why the fuck?"

"Just do it...!" Katsuki scoffed.

"Whatever..."

~

"So,  my mum wants you to fucking come to our place for dinner. Say yes or you'll die." You giggled at his threat.

"I'd love too!" Katsuki's heart pounded and swelled with happiness.

"Good." His facade did not falter. He began to fume when the waiter came back with their drinks and more flirting.

"Here you go." He set down Katsuki's drink sloppily Katsuki was about to blow his wrists off but he knew he couldn't get you banned from here since you loved to come here with Aizawa so he behaved. When the waiter set down your drink he 'accidentally' spilled some on your chest down to your lap. "Oops! Sorry!" Katsuki had to admit his acting was good especially you who fell for it. Before Katsuki could help you or you could fix it the waiter grabbed a cloth and began wiping your chest area and your thighs. Katsuki had now, enough. First, he flirted with you and now he was using this as an excuse to feel you up? This man would surely die tonight. Before Katsuki could do something you grabbed the cloth off him and began cleaning yourself.

"That's okay sir! Thank you for helping but I can take it from here!" Your politeness reminded Katsuki not to do anything rash but that didn't mean Katsuki wouldn't make it clear later.

"Can I get you a new drink?"

"No, no! I won't go wasting! It's perfectly fine still! Thank you anyway." The waiter nodded saddened at his failed attempt to be a pervert.

Katsuki and you drank your drinks and watched the night sky from the window. A few kittens came and sat on your lap and you got an adorable picture of a spiky blonde cat with crimson eyes that looked just like Katsuki right next to the boy. They were making the same unamused face but the kitten got jealous when you touched another cat always seeking your attention and being possessive of your attention. You thought how cute it was.

Katsuki himself found a kitten he liked. A small one with soft h/c fur and pretty gentle e/c eyes. He liked it very much he threatened to steal it. You just giggled and laughed and took more photos.

After you finished your drink you lay on his lap exhausted. He could feel your warmth on his lap as he subconsciously began stroking your hair. You set in stone that on Saturday you would meet again, train and then have dinner at his house.

Before you left the cafe Katsuki went inside to 'Get something.' In actual fact, he asked for the waiter again.

"Hey, waiter boy." He called to him. The waiter looked unamused and put on a fake smile.

"Yes?" Katsuki grabbed his wrist when no one was looking and started smoking it.

"Go near her again and I'll blow your wrists off, got it?" He threatened. The waiter was petrified as he just nodded. "Good."

Katsuki demanded to walk you home but you kept rejecting it saying you were 'okay' and that it's late.

You went opposite directions and you began walking home a pair of eyes watching you, trailing and following your way home. A pair of eyes who had been set on you from the beginning; a pair of eyes who may or may not be a secret admirer.

He noted every step you took and the way the night wind blew your hair and the full moon that shone making your eyes glimmer. Every second he fell into more love, sicker and sicker.

He was lovesick;

He was yandere...

A/n

Such a cliche chapter... yes.

Well, I am focusing on Bakuhoe for a little bit longer but the UA sports festival will be mainly focusing on Shoto then I'll go back to both.

Okay? Sounds good?

Thanks for the support on this book! I know it's not much but I appreciate it!