That night you plagued his thoughts. You plagued his heart. He was so charmed by you and ultimately interested. Maybe he was developing a crush...? No way... No way!

Well, that's what he was convinced until that night of sleep and the many memorable dreams you disturbed him in. Good dreams and bad ones.

Little did he remember the obsessive childhood crush he had on you many years ago

And they all flooded back the night before the first day of school. Oh, how he hated that one.

"Katsuki-san~ Hey, Katsuki! Earth to Baku-hoe!!" He snapped out of his haze and turned his scowl to you. But he softened as he met your eyes. He wanted to tell you how he felt before this crush got out of control and he had to watch you get hurt even more.

"Yeah, yeah... Lets just fucking do this shit!"

BOOM! The fifteenth explosion this minute went off in your direction. Even though you successfully dodged you came to no luck using your quirks to fight. Your goal is to steal all quirks in your perimeter as much as you could take, this way when you fight in the sports festival you have options of pro heroes and hero students quirks' for use. You can do this by simply being in a perimeter where people are mass germ spreading (Gross, yes) Basically when your own bacteria come into contact with someone else that counts as physical contact. You can do this from very wide proximity but its the amount you can hold which really wears you down. You also have to know how to use them, which isn't so hard if its basic like fire or explosion.

The people around you had weak quirks. You held a lot and were glad to be pushing your boundaries; this training with Katsuki was coming to use. But the actual fighting Katsuki was a problem. The quirks you collected was 'Red sweat; the ability to turn perspiration red' which was a very weird sight for you both, 'Green thumb; The ability to grow a flower on your thumb' boring, unuseful, 'Patternise; The ability to create patterns of a small amount on your skin' cute but not affective. The rest were too confusing for you to attempt like 'Molecular structure change' or 'Document scanner'. So you ended up just using Katsuki's quirk which bored him.

"Aight, let's just do some fucking hand-to-hand combat No quirks... 'Kay?" You nodded. This was a great training opportunity. "Practise now and then a real battle... Yeah?" He spoke softer than usual as he was excited. It was... Cute.

"Sure." He smirked with amusement and excitement.

He swang first throwing a hook. You blocked his fist and grabbed it ready to twist it. He swept you off your feet with a kick you didn't expect and fell unto the floor. Before he could kick your fallen body you rolled away from his feet and quickly stood up using the same battle stance your father taught you. You both stood, waiting for one to move. You used a trick All might taught you, swing and fake left hook but really going for an uppercut. He stumbled away in pain. He swings his fist again and you merely dodged punching him in the gut, another punch All Might taught you when you were simply six years of age. He was fast though and his rebuttal of attacks had you pinned to the ground, him hovering over you with his knee pressed against your back as he crouched on top of you and your hands pinned behind your back. Smirking, he leaned into your face which was almost shoved into the sandy floor. His lips pressed to your ear as he seductively mumbled 'Ready to give up, Eraser bitch.' You hated his cockiness.

"Not just yet, 'Explosive Boyfriend'." He blushed when you called him that and you caught him off guard enough to throw you off of him. His strength was plausible but you managed to flip him over and use the trick midnight taught you by straddling over him with one hand on his V line and the other pinning his wrists above his head. Your tempting position made him crimson. As you noticed him silent you giggled and nibbled his nose to tease him. To your disbelief, he just scoffed and turned his head away. He could feel his heart thumping and the temptation to just flip you over and take dominance was way too hard to resist. He imagined himself pinning you down as he bought his leg in between yours and snarled into your ears to show intimidation. The look on your face would be so cute... He snapped himself away from these thoughts as you slumped yourself over his crotch, sitting there. You just stared blankly at him in deep thoughts of your own. He thought you looked so beautiful and he couldn't keep his eyes off you. As the staring intensified he found himself narrowing his eyes at you in a little confusion. Your expression didn't falter until a few seconds later and you just sighed.