The story then goes to oikawa stretched on a bed with only spandex on oh my god it was then daichi's turn to look at me and he laughs, the next story was kenma saying "aww look at the cute couple" he zooms into their faces and then goes to oikawa and suga. suga was sitting on oikawas lap with his legs wrapped around him, and arms draped all over.

" look at them, how scandalous only spandex and a skirt?" says kenma, suga then turns his head over to kenma and says, " i wishh daichi was hereeee i wanna hab anothers three-" before getting caught off by oikawa. "haha" he says before suga snuggles into him more and smelling his hair, " yoo smell niceee." Then, it cuts to kenma turning the camera to himself.

i look over at daichi and see him unbothered by we just saw and starts to grab his things and head out of the car, " haha come on let's go."

what the hell was that wasn't his boyfriend and oikawa basically just on top of eachother?

even though it was a bit weird, i still follow him out. we end up walking to the food court where he goes to pick a spot while i get food.

once i get back, i see him laughing at his phone, "what you looking at?" i say before sitting down across from him. "oh nothing suga and oikawa are just sending random pictures" hmmm

"hey daichi i have a question"

"sure what is it"

"okay this might be stupid but why were you so okay with oikawa and suga being almost naked on top of each other? and what was he about to say??"

"i mean... it's not like i care? whats there to worry about?" daichi says with genuine confusion in his voice.

"aren't you... worried that suga will leave you for oikawa?"

"oh you don't know?"

"know what?"

"suga and oikawa used to date and now they're just friends"

"doesn't that give you more reason to worry???"

"not exactly, they broke it off and were just friends and then he got into a relationship and let's say... it didn't go well, oikawa played it off as his partners stress but it was more than that. and at that point, is where suga and i got together and when i got involved into his life. oikawa says suga and i were his 'knight in shining boyfriends' then all three of us became.. more intimate you could say"

intimate? what does.. OH MY GOD

"woah woah what?"

"let me continue my story, questions after please"

"okay anyways as you know, suga and i are and have been dating and oikawa was always around us, not that we minded. we loved him honestly and we would even cuddle together sometimes but other times, it's be just them or just oikawa and me and of course suga and i were a bit envious. we thought it was because we wanted eachother to our selves but we soon found out that wasn't the problem. we both.. kind of wanted him for ourselves and that lead to all three of us acting like each others 'boyfriends' but the thing was it was nothing more than a big platonic relationship well i mean, sometimes more but suga and i were actually still together. so in easier words suga and i are still together, but we have a bit of an 'open relationship' when it comes to oikawa. plus he's starting to like someone"

"what? and you never told me???" this is really weird, and why hasn't he ever told me? not that i have a big problem with it i mean they were obviously there for him so i get it but..?  i'm his best friend.

"i mean... i never thought it was important to mention, and also i thought you already knew that there was something between oikawa and suga at least, i mean we ARE his number 1 side hoe or whatever he calls us these days"

"wait...so you guys have all done 'it' all together before???"

"uhh yeahh sorry man don't be mad look, you're my best friend and i love you okay?"

"dude i don't really care i get it, you guys where there for him when he needed you ive had me fair share of affairs.."

"kuroo,, aren't you a virgin?"

"doesn't mean i haven't done other things dAiChI"

"smh whatever man but are you sure?"

"NO how am i supposed to compete with TWO guys and he already likes someone?!? who?"

"you'll be fine."

"what's that supposed to mean?"

"nothing, now let's eat our food i needa get some things from some stores later"