✩pilot - two - grady white✩

Start from the beginning

"What about DCS weren't they supposed to come today?" I questioned as I walked towards the shirtless boys.

"Oh yeah" JJ said leaning on the edge of the boat, "Wasn't that today?

"Nah they're not getting on a ferry." John B replied leaning down to grab a branch. "Come on think about it. It's God telling us to fish." He said waving a branch towards the sky.

"Hell yeah." I cheered. "Let me go change real quick."

I ran inside and changed out of my clothes. I put on a striped bikini and over top a baggy yellow shirt and some denim shorts. I braided my hair and grabbed a hat. I decided to just go barefoot since we would be on a boat.

I ran back outside and whooped as I jumped on the boat to go pick up Pope and Kie.

✩✩✩

"It's kind of a smugglers boat" I said carrying on our conversation about the boats we passed through the cut.

"Good morning!" John b yelled to people as we passed them by. I waved at them.

"Sure hope Guffy's boat didn't sink" JJ said as me and John B hummed in agreement, "He doesn't have insurance."

"Hi Miss Amy!" John B called to a woman on her deck cleaning it off. She waved to us. "You guys get through it" John B continued

"Still here" she shouted back.

"She totally looked at me." JJ muttered to me and John B. I laughed.

"You wish."

"Aw come on Skip, no need to be jealous." JJ whined

"Please. I'm jealous of the girls who don't get to meet you." I said with a sarcastic eye roll. JJ gasped and held his hand to his hurt.

"That hurt Elliot" he whined. I just laughed at him before turning back to the water.

"Dude look at this place." John b said eyeing the dirty decks and trash filled water. JJ whistled in agreement.

"Agatha. What'd you do?" JJ called out.

"She is a crazy lady." John B dragged on.

"Hardcore dude. Hurricane surge" I chuckled. John B nodded.

"We're gonna be cleaning this all summer." JJ stated.

"That is my nightmare." John B sighed.

"Hell yeah." I cooed.

"Well look who we have here." John B said in a weird cartoon accent to Pope. He was standing on the deck outside his dad's shop cleaning it off. He was holding a hose filling up a bucket of water. He looked miserable.

JJ tootled to Pope. "Hey bubba!" I called out to him.

"We have a safety meeting. Attendence mandatory." John B called out using his hand to make is sound like he was talking into a walkie talkie. He mimicked a static sound.

"I can't my pop's got me on lockdown." Pope called out from the deck

"Come on man. Your dad's a pussy. Over" JJ mimicked talking through a walkie talkie as well. I laughed at him choice of words.