[M] Surprise

Mulai dari awal

Jeongyeon sighed "C'mon, let's eat. Others girls also left, so it's just gonna be me and you. I know I'm not Momo but food always makes things better."

"You are not Momo but you sounded like her now. You guys are definitely the perfect roommates."

--------

They arrived at the restaurant and ordered their foods, a kimbap for Nayeon and a tteokbokki for Jeongyeon. They talked a little and when the food came Nayeon asked:

"So, how did you find out about us?"

"You have been happier lately, and Momo is getting out of the bedroom, at night, a lot lately. She says that she's hungry, but I wonder what kind of food she's eating."

Nayeon choked. "What do you mean?"

"I'm just kidding unnie" Jeongyeon laughed "But I don't get it, you always tell me things about Momo, and now that you got her it's a secret?"

"Well, that's the way she wants" Nayeon said pouting.

"Now I understand. Momo is like this, she really cares about her privacy." Jeongyeon said cleaning her mouth with her hand as finished her good. Then, she received a message, looked at her phone and said "Let's go Nabongs, I need to take you somewhere."

----

Getting in a elevator Nayeon was thinking about Jeongyeon's last words: have fun. She started to think that it was some kind of prank, that someone would appear to scare her, because Jeongyeon didn't want to say who she was going to meet in a hotel's bedroom. She just accepted because she wanted to prove to Jeongyeon that she is brave, but actually she is not. When she was about to knock on the door while thinking about running away, the door opened. It was Momo.

"You look like a scared bunny"

"Aish..you..." Momo stopped Nayeon's words with a kiss.

"Get in. I have a surprise." Momo said smiling, then took Nayeon's hand to take her to the bedroom.

When Nayeon entered, she saw many roses scattered on the floor and a few of them over the bed, there was also candles over some furniture. Everything making the room romantic.

Momo gave a back hug on Nayeon and said "Im Nayeon doesn't know what to say?"

Nayeon turned to Momo and started to cry.

"Oh that was not what I expected"

"How did you do it?" Nayeon said sobbing.

"Actually gave me a lot of work. I had to wake up early and buy a lot of things, and I asked a friend of mine to reserve this bedroom but.. if it is for you, I could do this a million times"

Momo cupped Nayeon's face and started to kiss her tears "I don't like when you cry unnie"

"These are tears of happiness"

"I rather kisses of happiness"

Momo put her hand toward Nayeon's waist, the pushed her to give her a kiss. Nayeon opened her mouth to allow Mom's tongue touch hers. Then Momo hugged Nayeon even tighter lifting her up a little to gentle put her on the bed. When Nayeon was layed, Momo started to run her fingers through Nayeon's hair and said "Do you want?" Nayeon that was feeling that heat again just nodded biting her own lips.

Then Momo was directioned to Nayeon's neck. She started to kiss, bite, and suck Nayeon's skin, leaving hickeys. Next Momo went to Nayeon's belly, giving a lot of kisses and going up to the breasts. When Nayeon notice what the youngest wanted, she quickly took her shirt and bra off, what made Momo smile. Momo started to suck one nipple and squeeze the other as Nayeon asked for more. "As you want unnie"

Momo opened Nayeon's legs and started to kiss her inner thighs while her hand were unbuttoning Nayeon's shorts. she took off the shorts and the pantie. "Please" Nayeon said. Momo started to lick and Nayeon started to moan louder, putting her head on the blonde's head. Momo then started to suck giving more pleasure to the oldest until she come on Momo's mouth. "Sweet" Momo said smiling before kissing Nayeon.

"My turn" Nayeon said. She took off Momo's shirt and bra and kept looking at her. Nayeon thinks that she will never get used to Momo's body, it's too perfect. She started licking Momo's abs going up sucking the nipples and kissing the neck as her hand was going down to Momo's sex. When she notice how wet Momo was, she put 2 fingers inside Momo, what the blonde moan with her hoarse voice. She slowly put her finger in and out until Momo came.

----

"I though you didn't want to" Nayeon said while being hugged by Momo on the bed.

"Why I wouldn't?"

"Because everytime that we were about to do it, you said that was time to leave"

"Oh, that's because I wanted it to be special, our first time. Pabo."

"Ya, you are pabo!"

"We both are" Nayeon laughed "Unnie, do you mind if I sleep a little? I am kinda tired"

"That's fine" Nayeon thought about the surprise, so she was not able to say no to her peach. They both slept.

----

When Nayeon woke up she started saying "Momo, did you..." but stopped when she turned around and noticed that Momo wasn't in bed. She looked in the bathroom, but she wasn't there either. Momo left.