"Tonight? 6? XX beach?" I asked for confirmation. He smirked.

"Yeah, and you better not fuckin' be late. Give me your damn number, 'kay."I giggled at his aggressive nature.

"Sure," I said, handing him my phone. After he typed in his number I put his name as 'Explosive...' before I could finish typing he snatched the phone away and typed something of his own. After that he handed the phone back and I snagged it into my pocket. He shot me an evil look and smirk before leaving.

"Dont be late... Eraser Girlfriend..." He smirked again and I was confused by his nickname. Why would he call me his girlfriend? I took out my phone and checked the contact he gave himself. 'Explosive Boyfriend.' I blushed bright red. I didn't exactly know why he did it or what he meant but I think it was cute so I kept it. 

~

When I got home I fished through my clothes draw. Papa had passed out on the couch after I told him I was going out at 6 to 'train'. I stopped when I found an outfit. It was relatively hot for a spring afternoon and I ended up grabbing an outfit Midnight bought me the previous year. It was a sports bra and matching sports shorts. I wore a matching sports jacket too to at least conceal myself a bit. It was either that or the winter sweats and the ugly sports tee Papa gave me for Christmas. 

I grabbed some money, water and phone and shoved it into my bag along with some bandages (Things were obviously gonna get messy) and deodorant. Soon I made my way.

I made it in time for the train. It wasn't that far but it would take about three train stops and was too dark and long to walk so I could make it in time. The train was packed due to a spring festival happening in some time. I made my way onto the packed train and ended up being pushed up against someone. My face was pushed into that (Of what I could only assume) A man's chest. His hoodie smelt indescribably nice. I tried to look up to see who it was but I couldn't. "Sorry..." I mumbled shyly but loud enough for the man to hear.

He sighed before looking down at me. That's when I noticed the mop of blue hair and crimson eyes. I also noticed the chapped lips and cracked skin. I know for a fact I had seen him from somewhere I just didn't know where. He looked amused when he noticed me though. He smirked and said "Oh? A UA student is it?" I warily nodded. "Yes, I noticed you. You saved your classmates, didn't you? Why?" His voice leaked venom. Nevertheless, I gave him a response.

"Well, you see, I am a hero for a reason." He looked amused. 

"And? You save other heroes because they matter in this world?"

 "I would risk my life for a mere villain if that meant I saved someones' life and with that, I would die in satisfaction." He raised an eyebrow.

"You would die for a villain if that meant to save someone? Why? Is it because you want to die a hero?" I giggled a bit.

"No, I wouldn't even care if I were known for dying to save a life. I would die in satisfaction because I would be happy someone is saved." He looked at me as if I were just some naive child.

"But you would save a villain... Someone who will just reek more havoc. Your potentially letting someone go to kill more, that's stupid." I shook my head.

"You may or may not know this but I am trying to be a hero. Hero's jobs are to save. Villains destroy nonetheless they, themselves also need saving and I will do what It takes to save everyone including villains."

"How naive." The blue-headed boy mumbled. He thought you were naive but he thought you were interesting. Not like heroes who become heroes for money, fame or because they think they are inviolable. No, you had pure intentions. He almost liked you. He wanted to know you more. He knew you weren't lying. You sacrificed yourself for an entire class of students whether you liked them or not. He wanted to get to know you more. Unfortunately, it was your stop and the warmth you gave off when you were clenched to his chest disappeared. He was saddened; he never got to experience touch and he especially liked yours, he even tried to not lay all five fingers on you. Before you left you handed him a small can of Japanese lip balm.

"Here. I see you don't take care of yourself. Dont take offence but you seem like a guy that needs saving too. Take this, and more importantly, take care of yourself." He scoffed but at your comment, he felt his heart light up a bit. Maybe, just maybe, you could be valuable to him. One way... Or another.

You were his possible next target.

A/n

I tried to fit in some father/daughter scenes but if I'm being honest my relationship with my father before he left as well... Not even close to a healthy, safe and loving relationship so I'm basing every interaction on movies and as close as Aizawa's personality I could. I think I'm doing well all in all! Let me know what you think and what interactions you want to see!