"good boy"

he commented and with a little complication got rid of his own hoodie that suga had worn while asleep, before his hand made the elastic of both his shorts and boxers snap against his skin, making suga shiver.

"tell me to stop, when it's too much, yeah?"
"promise."
"okay, baby"

suga sat up a little, making it easy for tooru to peel off his shorts, at least to his bend knees.

"have you been waiting for this?"

his voice had that erotic undertone again and his face was positioned perfectly for suga to either look directly at him, or away.

"a little..."
"a little?"

tooru's hand stroked over his boner, applying light pressure, making him squirm.

"doesn't seem like a little in your pants"
"... a little much"
"figured... sooo should i go on?"
"...mhm"
"what was that? didn't catch it"
"tooru... please i just- please get to the point"
"of course of course"

one last time, tooru stroked over it through the fabric, before pulling it out of his boxers and then pulling them down a little to avoid an uncomfortable feeling.

suga hissed as tooru's fingers he had fantasized about so often wrapped around his length and tooru smirked, not breaking eye contact once as he gently started going up and down, fixated on his facial expression.

"you're so pretty"

he whispered and koushi had to look away again

"you're so pretty and so good..."

with anyone else, he would've dropped the l word now, since as known, it doesn't really count during sex. just sets the mood. said it countless of times and never meant it once, not really at least.
but this was suga and as established he had a crush on him and that made everything a little twisted, also suga wasn't like him and he kept having to remember that this was all new for him so it'd probably just make it weird if he said it.

tooru went a little faster, yet careful not to completely overwhelm him. nonetheless, koushi's arms dared to give in, which he noticed and decided to flip them over, suga now leaned against a pillow that tooru had quickly shoved there, still half laying down while tooru was leaned onto him, kissing down his neck, still lazily stroking with his left hand.

gently, he kissed down a little, his saliva connecting him with koushi's skin, whenever he parted a bit to either look up or kiss even further down.
the kisses set butterflies into his stomach and felt so hot in his skin, completely driving him insane.

finally, tooru had kissed to just above his chest and was almost a little hesitant before he let his tongue trace over his nipple.

the sound that escaped suga's mouth made his blood boil. softly, his lips lips planted a light kiss on it, before beginning to suck again, in which koushi responded with arching his back a little, almost unnoticeable, if oikawa wouldnt have been hyper aware of every little sound that escaped his lips and any trace of a movement that was captured by his gaze.

tooru moved his right hand a little higher, to stroke through his hair and watched small sweat pearls on his forehead, smiling to himself. he was so utterly gorgeous, even with a pleading look on his face.

while it was hard to do, tooru's hand still went painfully slow, but he knew that. he was just waiting for koushi to get desperate enough to comment on it, because as much as he wanted to make him feel as comfortable as possible, he really liked his begging too.

and as he went even slower, even if he was still sucking hickeys onto his chest, biting slightly at points, making suga moan lightly, he really couldn't take it anymore.