"hello!" i answered with attitude and put my phone up facing the ceiling.

"chill wit tha attitude, J" roddys tired voice boomed through the speaker.

"it's jordyn, rodrick"
i corrected him.

"jordyn chill tf out cuzz" he started. "and show ya face"

"i'm about ta hang up rodrick" i rolled my eyes before propping my phone up.

"you boutta go ta sleep?" he asked as he ran his hands up and down his face.

"it's 12:23 rodrick what do you want!" i groaned.

"goddamn girl ian do shit chillout"

"what do you want!" i said mad as he sighed.

"i want you here, jordyn" he turned his lights off. "i leave in a few hours i wanna spend them wit you"

"fuck no roddy. i'm not coming over" i covered my face so he wouldn't see my tears.

"i can't sleep, J" he admitted. "either you
come here or i'm coming there"

"why can't you just leave me alone, Rodrick!" i cried out as i hung up quickly. i threw my phone onto the chair across the room and just dug my head into the pillow.

this nigga got me actin like a lul white girl.

- the next morning -

Rodrick moore ❔

Rodrick moore .
- compton, california -

"she pissed" jordyns cousin said as she let me in the house. "but congrats!" she laughed.

"huh?" i furrowed my eyebrows.

"she finally let you take ha virginity!" i shushed her before somebody else heard but her other cousin was already coming down the stairs.

"that's ma nigga!" chris dapped me up. "she ain't even tell me bruh" he smacked his teeth.

"whea she at?" i asked looking around.

"in tha spare bedroom but i'd be careful. the beast has not been tamed" i rolled my eyes before walking up the stairs and to the door.

i didn't knock because knowing her, she'd be sleep still since it's only 8:32 am.

i saw her sleeping soundly on her stomach as i closed the door slowly.

she jumped up on her knees turning to me.

"jesus you ready for a killer to come in here?" she mugged me.

"Ion got nun to say to you" she got out of bed.

"tuff because i wasn't asking" i pushed her back on the bed.

"you better get out from infront of me before i kick you in yo shit, Rodrick" she said through gritted teeth.

"you funny" i chuckled. "you ain't gon do shit"

she crossed her arms.

"see?" she slapped me across my face. "damn!" i rubbed my cheek as it stung.

"get out my way!" she tried to pushed me but i didn't budge.

"i need to talk to you, J" i said sternly.

"i don't give a shit!" she pushed me again making me back up this time so she could walk into the bedroom's bathroom.

"jordyn can you just listen for once!" i locked the bathroom door behind us.

"listen to what roddy?! to how you're leaving and there's nothing i can do? to how you played with my emotions knowing you were leaving?" she pointed at me. "out of ALL people, Rodrick!" she began to cry. "ALL PEOPLE"

"i know i hurt you, jordyn" i started walking to her. "but i swear i ain't mean for it to happen like this"
she shook her head.

"4 years rodrick" she cried. "do you not see how much your hurting me? just leave!" she broke down.

i embraced her into a hug as she cried.

"Jordyn i'm not gonna leave" i rubbed her back.

she pushed me back lightly as she crossed her arms.

"i don't give a fuck, Rodrick" she shook her head.

"just say the word and i won't leave, J!" i yelled at her.

"GO" she yelled at me. "leave rodrick i don't give a fuck!"

"i'm gonna stay for you, Jordyn" she shook her head.

"Fucking leave, Rodrick"

"that's how you feel about me?" i walked to her.

"i love you Rodrick" she choked back her tears. "but you hurt me and i won't let it happen again"

"don't do this, J" i sighed. "i wanna be with you just say you want me to stay and i will!"

"I DONT!" she cried.

"jord-." she slapped me.

"I hate you, Rodrick wayne moore!"