1

BRANDY'S POV

i woke up to the sound of a door opening and the smell off food prominent in the air. i was too lazy to go figure out who came into my apartment seeing as though the only people with keys, other than myself, were chris and my mom.

i started to slowly fall back to sleep but was rudely interrupted when my bedroom door opened and the blinds opening with it. i groaned and turned over then heard a deep voice.

"b, get up! you have to get ready for tonight."

immediately i recognized the voice to be chris's but still didn't get up. i felt my comforter being ripped off my body and groaned again, this time flipping over to my back to look at chris.

"brandy winifred roberts, get your ass up or i'm taking this food back to your mom's house and leaving you here."

i winced hearing my middle name seeing as though he only used it when i was annoying him. i sat up and froze realizing my pajamas consisted of underwear and one of his old shirts and no bra. he didn't seem to care about what i was wearing so i just got up and walked out of my bedroom to the kitchen to get the food.

"wow, you can get up to eat but not even talk to your best friend? the one who brought you the food in the first place?!"

i turned around with a mouthful of my mom's homemade chocolate chip muffins and smiled walking over to him and gave him a big hug. we didn't have a huge height different maybe 2 or 3 inches so my head was resting in the crook of his neck.

i swallowed the muffin and told him thank you still hugging him and asked him how his morning was.

"b it's not even morning, it's 1 in the afternoon." he said with a light chuckle.

"bub, just answer the damn question. i'm trying to be nice to you."

"it was good b, thanks for asking."

"you're welcome, now i'm going to get ready so we can go to this party and not be late."

and with that, i walked into my room.

-AUTHOR'S NOTE-

brandy calls chris bub and chris occasionally uses whinnie as a nickname for her. also vote and hope you enjoyed