One

Denial

"Come on (Nick name)! You can't be like this forever!"

You heard a knock on your door, a couple.

Yet you didn't move under the blanket, as much as you want to, you didn't have the will too, everything felt black and white all of a sudden.

"(Nick name)! come on!"

You heard the worried cried of your friend outside the door.

And yet, at the moment, you couldn't care less.

"Go away"

You softly cried

"I wanna be alone!"

You voice crack, tears streaming down your checks as your heart throb painfully on your chest.

Then you started to glitch.

Your hand pass through your chest as you gasp.

"(Nick name)?!"

There was no reply.

"(Nick name)!"

You can't make a sound.

The voice was stuck on your throat, your hands started to glitch to your horror, not noticing the banging on your door.

It can't be like this

Your eyes set on your phone.

Your heart clench painfully, your whole body is starting to glitch, and as much as you want to call for help, the words are yet to be said.

It hurts

No matter how you look at the whole situation

it hurts

Your door burst open, making you snap your eyes at the direction.

Seiji Shishikira stood there, Seiji of Shiketsu High School, he was a childhood friend of yours. And the moment he saw your state, he already know what has happening. He rush to your side, throwing the cover of your body to see how bad it was.

The glitch

And it was bad.

You're almost disappearing.

"Hey"

Seiji held your hand, only to pass through it. He bit his lips, his iris meeting yours

"Calm down"

He stated,

You shake your head.

"Come on, You can do it"

He stated, trying to keep your eyes in him

"Just breath"

He commanded, voice so soft.

"See, you're returning"

He stated, holding up your hand.

"Who"

He raise his brows at you as you spoke

"Who the hell get's advice from his ex girlfriend for his new one?"

You asked the purple haired guy

"Who's idiot enough to give his ex an advice knowing she'll be breaking herself?"

He pull on your his chest

"Idiots"

You stated, hands gripping on his shirt as you cried once again on his chest.

You

Readers quirk is glitch:

Almost the same as Mirio's quirk, you can pass through walls, any living and non living matter, but the fact is you can't activate it on your whole body.

Once you do, you'll disappear without trace. It could be also hard to control, for it requires emotional stable.