01

Everyone watched with awe and admiration as one of the most popular couple in Cube High, Soojin and Shuhua enter the school premises.

Both are populary known together as SooShu.

Soojin is a member of their school dance club and is also one of the best, she's also one of the smartest in her class and is recognized as one of the top beauties in their school.

Shuhua on the other hand is a member of the basketball girls team and is actually the MVP, same as Soojin, she's also one of the smartest in her class and is recognized as one of the top beauties in their school.

Despite having the same achievements of being successful, they both have different personalities.

Soojin is known to be a cold and distant person, a total tsundere to everyone else while Shuhua is loud and friendly.

So when everyone got the news about them being together, it shocked them to their core.

Because who would have thought that these two different people would actually end up together?

However, unknown to everyone else, Soojin and Shuhua are keeping a big secret.

They are not in love with each other at all. Or at least Soojin isn't.

This all started a year ago when Shuhua, who's very much vocal about her feelings for the older girl caught Soojin's now ex-boyfriend Hui kissing another girl inside the girl's bathroom of their school.

It isn't her business to meddle with but then it involves Soojin, the love of her life who doesn't deserve to be cheated on. Or any girl in general, that is.

So she puts matter in her own hands and slapped Hui, but the girl he's with suddenly acted all bitchy and slapped her.

Flashback

"you didn't just slap me." Shuhua angrily said and the girl smirked at her, left hand on her waist.

"I just did." and so, Shuhua fully lets go of her happy and friendly image.

She pounced herself on to the girl and pulled her hair, however, Shuhua's hair is way longer making it the bitch girl's advantage.

"yah! stop that!!" Hui yells, trying to break away the two.

Some passerby heard the commotion inside the bathroom and moreover, a guy's voice is involve and so it even caught attention.

What's happening inside the bathroom caught everyone's attention as one of the students literally came in the cafeteria to yell the news.

"Shuhua's fighting someone in the girl's bathroom! and Hui's also there!!!"

All students who heard it and those who are interested right away left their lunch and ran to where Shuhua and Hui is.

And that includes Soojin.

Shuhua's still pulling the girls hair and Hui is still trying to break them apart.

"bitch! you're not the girlfriend!" the girl yells, pulling Shuhua's long hair.

"you're the bitch here!! you know Hui's dating Soojin!" Shuhua yells back as she tries to break away from the girl's grip on her hair and yet still attacking her at the same time.

Suddenly, she felt a strong pair of arms pull her away.

"Shu." it was Soojin who pulled her away, the smell of the girl's perfume engulfing her system, making her feel calm right away.

Savage Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें