Chapter 19 ~ Trampoline Park

Start from the beginning

"Shall we bounce then?" Daddy smiled.

"YESSS!" I squealed. Daddy and Lloyd took their shoes off and Daddy picked me up. We walked to the gate and Daddy helped me scan my band. We went in and there were hundreds of fun things to do. Daddy put me on my feet and I held his hand. I dragged Daddy to a foam pit. Daddy jumped in I laughed. I jumped into Daddy's arms and the foam was so soft!

"Gain Gain!" I squealed. Daddy lifted me out and did it again! It was the best place ever!

~ One hour later ~

I was having so much fun! Jumping, bouncing, swinging! Then there was an announcement.

"Can everyone make there way to the gate, your session has finished, thank you."

I looked up at Daddy from the foam pit. He reached in and picked me up.

"Time to go" Daddy said sadly. I made a sad face.

"Its okay! We can come back very soon!" Daddy said. Lloyd came over and we all went to the gate. We went back to the bench and Daddy placed me on it. Him and Lloyd get their shoes and coats on and Daddy picked me up.

"Why don't we go to a restaurant?" Daddy asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Sure!" Lloyd said. We opened the park door and it was still cold and rainy. Daddy, flung the blanket on me and him and Lloyd ran to the car. Daddy buckled me in and they both got into the car. Daddy then drove away.

I was so tired from all the bouncing I fell asleep.

~ Alex's POV ~

I had so much fun with Lloyd and my adorable Princess. They way she laughed and giggled, melted my heart for her.

"Which restaurant shall we go to?" I asked Lloyd.

"Hmm, what about the pasta place near the playground?" Lloyd suggested.

"Oh yeah! Ali will have a decent meal there." I said. When we arrived I parked up and stopped the car.

"Looks like you will need to carry her." Lloyd laughed. I looked round and saw my baby girl fast asleep, under the fluffy blanket, with Ra Ra by her cheek.

"Aww, she must have had fun." I said, getting out the car and coming round her side. I unbuckled her and picked her, shielding her from the rain. Lloyd got her bag and we ran inside.

"Hello, can we have a table for 3, and a highchair please?" I asked.

"Of course, right this way." The waiter showed us to a room where there was 2 chairs and a highchair.

"Is this okay for you guys?" The waiter asked.

"Yeah, thanks." I said. The waiter left the room and me and Lloyd sat down. I laid Ali across my body and rocked her, humming.

"You know, I haven't got the chance to say how grateful I am for what you do for her mate, I really am so thankful, without you, It would be stressful." I said to Lloyd.

"Thank you mate, she is so special I do it so I see her loving kindness, you and her make me so happy, you are the best Daddy in the world to her, thank you." Lloyd said. "Its your birthday in a few days mate, I was wandering what you would like?"

"What I would like? Mate don't worry, you and her are all I need." I said. Lloyd smiled. I then heard sniffling and looked down to see Ali's beautiful brown eyes open. She looked up at me, and made grabby hands.

"Hello, little one, nice sleepy?" I asked. She rubbed her eyes and nodded. She then sat up on my lap, more awake and smiled. I lifted her into the highchair and buckled her in. She bounced up and down.

"Haha, you still bouncing from the park?" I laughed.

"Bouncy, Bouncy!" She squealed. Lloyd laughed. She then sucked her thumb and looked down, she then looked at me and I smiled.

"Don't worry, Daddy will help." I said going over to her.

"Oh mate, don't worry I'll change her." Lloyd said picking Ali up.

"Oh thanks mate, I'll order some tomato pasta and water." I said. Lloyd picked up Ali's bag and took her out the room.

~ Ali's POV ~

Lloyd carried me to the changing rooms and opened the door. He placed me on the table.

"So, its Daddy's birthday in a few days, I was wondering if you could make a present for him, a picture, or anything you want to make! I will come round and I am gong to throw a big party for him!" Lloyd said, un-doing my zipper.

"Daddy burfday!! mwe draw pictwure and mwake fings!" I laughed.

"Yay! What will you draw?" Lloyd asked.

"Daddy and mwe and wou and Ra Ra and over fings!" I said as Lloyd changed me.

"Remember to keep it a secret!" Lloyd said.

"But Daddy say, always tewll hiwm, no lie." I said.

"Lloyd gives you permission!" Lloyd said. I nodded as Lloyd did my zipper back up and picked me up. He took me back to the room and opened the door to see Daddy, on his phone.

"Hey guys." Daddy said as Lloyd passed me to him.

"Daddy!" I smiled. He smiled at me and cuddled me. Then the waiter came back and Daddy put me in the Highchair. He fed me a mouthful and I smiled. He fed me some more and I got a spoon and held some up to Daddy.

"Oh why thank you!" Daddy smiled playfully. He ate it, putting some on his nose.

"Daddyyy! nose!" I laughed. Lloyd laughed.

"What do you mean? There is nothing on my nose!" Daddy laughed playfully. He put his head forward and I licked it off. I giggled and Daddy laughed. We all ate up and when we finished Daddy picked me up. We went to the bar and Daddy payed the bill. We then ran to the car and Daddy buckled me in. Lloyd and Daddy got in and Daddy drove off.

When we arrived home we went inside and Lloyd went to get my bottle while Daddy rocked me on the rocking chair. Lloyd then came back with the bottle and Daddy but the nipple into my mouth. I suckled as I felt my eyes, slowly close.

I was then taken upstairs, changed and dressed into some pyjamas. Daddy then took me to his bed and tucked me in. Lloyd came over and kissed my forehead making me smile.

"Nigh little one." He said. I hugged him and he then left the room. Daddy then got into bed. I curled up close to him, as the rain was still quite loud. He cuddled me close.

"Night little one." Daddy said.

"Ni ni Daddy." I said.

I then sucked my thumb and fell fast asleep.

Hey guys!

Hope y'all doing good this very rainy day! This book is really making me feel happy mentally and I hope you guys are enjoying it! Would actually really appreciate some feedback! Bit stuck on what to do next, I would be so great full. Dont forget to vote. Have a great day.

Don't forget to social distance! :)