Harri smiled, knowing her mother wasn’t one to back down from a challenge. “Fine, if only for Harriet’s sake,” she replied, brushing past James and taking the lead. Her father’s eyes were following her every move and he followed her out the door without a second thought. Harri, Remus and Sirius all rolled their eyes at his behavior, but nonetheless went into the hallway.

The group took a brisk pace into the dungeons. They had just about made it to George’s rooms when a cocky voice came from behind a tapestry. “So, you came with friends? You usually come by yourself,” Harri recognized the boy from her class, his name was Avery. She didn’t like him.

“What do you want, Avery?” she asked, playing dumb. The Slytherin rolled his eyes.

“As a magical creature you should already know that the Dark Lord is looking to recruit your kind, even though you spend time in questionable company...what’s your answer. You only get one chance at this,” he warned her and a feral grin spread on Harri’s face, causing the Marauders to shiver.

“You can tell Voldemort he can stick his wand up is arse. I’m not joining a madman,” Harri replied, unfastening an earring that had a rune on it. She smirked when Avery flinched at the name of his master and Lily gasped in shock. The Marauder’s looked at her in awe. Obviously, not many people said his name in this time, less than in her own.

“You filthy half breed! The Dark Lord will have fun using you as a sex toy!” he snarled and he snapped his fingers. A group of ten Slytherins came out from various hiding spots. Harri already had her wand out. She definitely saw Snape in the group and she noticed that a rat was scurrying away. She threw an earring on the floor next to the rat, as soon as he touched it he was stunned, she casted a strong shield charm and seconds later there were curses flying everywhere. 

Harri was using transfiguration and runes along with her defense spells to disarm and incapacitate her enemies. Lily was using powerful charms and hexes to blast her enemies into unconsciousness. James and Remus were using defense spells that caused enough damage to knock the Slytherins out, but not permanently damage them. Sirius was using slightly darker magic, but Harri didn’t really mind. Some of her spells could get pretty dark at times.

Right as Lily disarmed and blasted the last Slytherin into the wall, the door to George’s room opened. He was still in his disguise, but his hair was wet, a towel was round his shoulders and he was shirtless, not that Harri minded. He took in their ruffled state and then the Slytherins littering the floor.

“What happened?” he asked with a raised eyebrow and Harri played with her braid, causing Lily to narrow her eyes at the action.

“I was nearly kidnapped by Death Munchers. Nothing too bad...I mean they kind of attacked us, but nothing bad happened to us,” she answered and George rolled his eyes.

“Twenty points from each person who attacked you guys. Now, come in before they wake up,” George said ushering all the teens into his room. The Marauder’s and Lily looked around, since they had never been in a professor’s private room before. Harri walked over to George and kissed him quickly before the others noticed and then turned back to them. George just grinned and locked the door. 

“Did you finish the rune?” he asked, catching the attention of everyone in the room. Harri sighed.

“Nearly, I’ll need somewhere to test it out and I have the place for it, but that will have to wait till tomorrow,” Harri answered and Lily’s curiosity was peeked.

“What rune have you been working on? If you needed help you could have asked, I’m pretty good at them myself,” she told her and Harri raised an eyebrow at her friendliness.

“You told me to jump off a cliff and piss off yesterday, Lily. On top of that, I really don’t need help when it comes to runes. This one is just complex to draw and has many layers. I’ve finally figured it out,” she responded and the red head blushed.

Sirius looked affronted by the comment. “Evans, you told someone else besides us to jump off a cliff and piss off? That’s just hurtful,” he said and she rolled her eyes.

“Look, Harriet, I’m sorry that I’ve been so rude...I’ve been treating you like a Marauder and for that I apologize,” she replied and Harri nodded, accepting her apology.

Maybe things were starting to look up. Lily hadn’t killed the Marauder’s yet and she was with George. “So, since there is a pack of angry Slytherins outside, where are we going to sleep tonight?” Remus asked and Harri’s heart dropped. Well, there went her peaceful night.

This was a fun to write. I hope that you liked the chapter! I'll be posting again on Friday. 

If you have any questions don't be afraid to comment or PM me, I get back really quick.

Now, I'm getting back to watching a Christmas live stream. =)

~Animerocker

PS
I don't own Harry Potter