MishBir FF : VIVAH chapter 2 - First Night

Start from the beginning

Mishti closed her eyes feeling the first touch from her man. She couldnt dare look at his face .

Abir raised her chin to make her look at him. His left hand was still holding his hand. Mishti slowly opened her eyes and looked at him. Abir once again kissed her hand placing his lips on there for a longer time. Mishti took a deep breath. She could see the love in his eyes.

Abir saw her cheeks colouring more.

He went closer to her cheek and pressed his lips there.

He could feel her trembling to his touch. Her body was responsing to his touch. Abir went and kissed her other cheek also.

Abir : " Go and change your dress and makeup and freshen up. I know it was a hectic day for both of us. I dont want to rush into anything today itself eventhough i want to make you mine at this moment. We have a loot of time . I will slowly make your mind and body mine. So for now.. jao.. jake fresh up hoke aao. Meanwhile I will go and feshen up in the guest room ."

Mishti raised her eyes and looked at him and smiled .

Mishti :" Ji."

Abir helped her getting up from the bed.

Abir: " Jao. Me bhi jaldi fresh hoke aata hu. "

Mishti took her dress from her bag and went in the washroom. She opened the shower and stood under it closing her eyes.

She remembered  each moment that hapoened with her new husband

She remembered each moment that hapoened with her new husband. And blushed feeling his touches still. She took a shower fast and wore a churidar and came out .

Abir was sitting on the bed in his nightdress waiting for her

She smiled at him and sat on the other side of the bed. Abir took a gift box and handed it to her. Mishti looked at him confusedly .

Abir :" that is the wedding gift for you. I havent given you anything as gifts and I wished to give you one on our first night. I have specially designed for you from our own shop. Open and look."

Mishti opened the box. It was a beautiful diamond necklace and earrings.

Mishti : " it is soo beautiful

Mishti : " it is soo beautiful. Thank you . But there was no need to gift me such precious things. "

Abir smiling ." Dont worry. Your husband is capable of giving you so many gifts like this. I didnt have anyone to gift before. Papa will gift Maa and she will tell me and Kunal that she already is gifted by her husband so we should keep all that for our wives. I am hapy you liked it. "

Mishti : " Ji. Thank you. Mujhe bahut pasand aayi. "

Abir : Ahh.. and there is one tradition that you dont know in this house.

Mishti : " Ji. What is it that I forgot "

Abir took the gift box from her and placed it on the table. He held her hand and pulled her to his chest.

Mishti was shocked at the sudden ove. Her face was close to his and she was in his arms.

Abir : " Whenever wife has to say thank you to her husband she should not say that in words but express it by a kiss. Or else husband can take that without her permission. "

Mishti was red hearing him and lowered her eyes. She understood what he wished to do.

Abir : " so you have not followed the tradition. So you must take the punishment right "

Mishti blushed more hearing his smirking and teasing. Abir raised her chin and captured her lips in his without wasting any second.

His one hand covered her cheek and on hand on her waist pressing there. Mishti held on to his dress and closed her eyes feeling her first kiss .

Abir held her upper lip in between his lips and sucked them for sometime.
Then changed it to the lower lip. Mishti was fully submitting to her husband's wish and immersed in the moment. Abir continuosly sucked her upper and lower lips without leaving them.

When Mishti slighly opened her mouth , Abir entered his toungue inside her mouth and started to taste the sweet nector. Mishti gasped . And it made abir more easy.

When he was fully satisfied tasting his wife , Abir finally left her lips.

Abir did off the lights and lied on the bed pulling Mishti to lie on his chest. He hugged her and Mishti's head was on his chest.

Abir understood she is still in the feeling of kiss and said .

Abir: " Sleep dear. "

Mishti closed her eyes feeling sleepy and Abir kissed on her head and slept feeling content for having her in his arms.