I began walking with Tanjiro by my side. I turned around and Zenitsu was still shaking. I arched a brow.

"Let's go," I repeated. He shook his head. Tanjiro took a step to him.

"Come on, Zenitsu. Someone's life is in danger." He said, trying to encourage him. He shook his head again.

'What the hell is wrong with this guy... Just now he was 'ÒWÓ MARRY ME' and he's just 'ú-ù nu nu nu.' I thought.

I walked towards him as I placed my hands on his shoulder. 'I can't believe I'm doing this but fuck it.'

"Please, Zenitsu-chan?" I said, in an adorable tone.

His face immediately flushed red and his nose started bleeding. "HAIIIII!!!!!!" He screamed out.

~🄼I🄽I - 🅃I🄼E - 🅂K🄸P ~

Me and Tanjiro started walking as Zenitsu followed behind us.

"(Y/n)-chan, you're gonna protect me right? Right??" He whined, the whole time when we entered.

"Zenitsu." I turned to him with a very annoyed look.

"Just for your information, Tanjiro is severely hurt. Both of his ribs and legs are still fractured and it was all my fault. And I have 5 broken bones in my ribs, and 2 broken fingers. And I may or may not have a broken leg." I stated.

"EHHH????? THEN- YOU'RE OKAY RIGHT? YOU'RE A PILLAR! THAT SHOULD BE A STUB TOE RIGHT???? AHHH!!!!!!!! WHO'S GONNA PROTECT ME???? I'M GONNA DIEEEE!!!!" He whined loudly.

An it's mark grew on my forehead. "DON'T YOU KNOW WHEN TO SHUT UP????" I yelled.

He opened his mouth to yell but was interrupted by barks and slight screaming. I quickly turned my attention to the children whom are darting towards me. My haori dangling over the little girl's shoulder.

The two quickly hugged me as they cried. "R-Ryū-nee! T-The box!! I-it moved!!" The girl cried out.

I exchanged worried glances with Tanjiro then back to the kids. "What about Axel? Didn't I told you he's there to protect you?" I said, raising my voice a little.

'I can't believe they left Nezuko in the sun and Axel all alone like that...' I thought.

"H-He was barking a-at the b-box. w-we're scared..." The girl answered. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding. I patted their head and they let go.

"Finee... You can stay with us. Just-"

Suddenly, the building started to shake. I could a soft *thump* a mile away. I was seperated with the others. I fall to the ground.

"damn it all..." I grumbled as I placed my mask back on my face. I stood up and dusted myself. My eyes widened a bit.

I took out my katana and thankfully, it wasn't chipped nor did it broke from the fall. Well, except for the previous battle where it was chipped.

"I'll never forgive that damn demon for chipping my sword, even worse, my family's sword..." I grumbled as I placed my katanas back to their scabbard.

I walked towards a random door and opened it to reveal an empty hallway, ignoring the shoji's of course. I sighed.

"This is gonna take awhile..."

(A/n: HEYOOO no this is not the end. I'm actually gonna combine 2 chapters since you guys are VERY supportive and because we hit 10K READS!!!! Again, tysm!!!!!)