Chapter 18 ~ Believe me

Start from the beginning

Lloyd pushed past Amy and ran to the living room where he saw me in the pen, laying on the floor, crying. Lloyd looked on in shock with his mouth wide open. He spun round to Amy who was on the floor from being pushed over.

"So, Alex tells me that Ali had lied the other night saying she hadn't been able to move or eat, and unless my eyes are playing tricks on me, I can can clearly see ITS ALL TRUE?!" Lloyd shouted .

"What do you mean?! She is fine!" Amy shouted back.

"SHE IS NOT FINE! STARVING AND IN A CONFINED SPACE, THAT IS NO FINE!" Lloyd shouted making me whimper.

I then heard the door open again and Daddy came through.

"I'm home! Where-," Daddy looked on in shock for a few seconds. Was he....dreaming?

"Am I....dreaming?" Daddy asked, staring at me. I looked up at him and whimpered. Daddy looked at me then at Amy. He then rushed over to me and using all his strength, he pulled the door wide open and picked me up.

I cried into his shoulder, practically screaming. He rocked and soothed me, but he glared at Amy.

"I thought Ali was lying to me! HOW COULD YOU?!" Daddy shouted, making me cry even more.

"HOW COULD I? WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO HAVE A CREEP LIVING WITH YOU, IM FAR BETTER THAN HER!" Amy screamed.

"ALI IS BETTER THAN ANY OTHER GIRl I HAVE EVER MET, AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION YOU ARE THE CREEP!" Daddy shouted.

"HOW DARE YOU!!" She shouted even louder.

With me on his hip, Daddy walked over to Amy and glared at her.

"How dare I call you a creep? Well how about I do this?" Daddy walked closer and glared down Amy's eyeballs. He then gave her a vicious punch right in her face, knocking her to the ground.

"Don't ever touch my little one again?! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" Daddy shouted. Amy was on the floor, feeling weak, but as fast as she could she crawled out the door, and collapsed on the doorstep. Lloyd went over and took her away.

Daddy started to rock and sing to me, making me feel comfort. He sat down on the rocking chair and soothed me. I snuggled close to him, but I didn't want to lift up. Lloyd came back in and immediately made me a bottle and came over. He then went back over to make some pasta.

Daddy tried to make me turn round, but I wanted to stay here. He rocked me more.

"Little one, I have some bottle." Daddy said so soft and calm. I slowly turned my head round and Daddy put the nipple into my mouth and I began to suckle. The warm milky liquid flooding down my throat was the most amazing feeling!

Daddy then took it out.

"Little one, I couldn't be more sorry. I should have listened to you. I am so sorry." Daddy said looking down. I sat up on his lap and snuggled into him.

"I no mind. Mwe hawppy Dady bewieve Mwe!" I said. He cuddled into me. Lloyd then came over with some pasta. I sat in the middle of Lloyd and Daddy and they both fed me my pasta.

"Fank wou Lloyd." I said, hugging him. He hugged me back.

"Your welcome little one!" Lloyd said. When I finished Daddy picked me up.

"Shall we get some sleep?" Daddy's asked. I nodded, yawning. Daddy took me upstairs with Lloyd following. Daddy took me to my room, put me on the table, changed and dressed me into my pyjamas. He then took me to his room and laid me in the bed, with Ra Ra close to me. While Daddy was getting ready for bed, Lloyd then came over and kissed me on the forehead.

"Good night, brave little one." He said. I hugged him and he hugged me back. Daddy shuffled into bed and Lloyd waved bye. Daddy snuggled me close.

"Good night, little one." Daddy said, kissing my forehead.

"Ni ni Daddy."

Hey guys!
Hope y'all Doing great this fine morning! The punch was for you @littleprincess8589 ! I hope I did it good enough! Don't forget to comment some suggestions and don't forget to vote! Have a great day!
Don't forget to social distance! :)