Chapter 16: Steamy

He looked at the man on top him of him. The light of the moon was lighting the dim room. He can see it clearly. It's Lan Zhan thrusting sloppy inside him. He looked around and the place in his dream looks familiar.

"Sh-- ughh fck hm" he cursed as the pleasure kicked in every thrust of Lan Zhan's hips. He latches Wei Ying's leg on his shoulder, sliding easier with the sound of a loud 'schlop' after his cock appears and disappears from Wei Ying's plumpy ass.

Lan Zhan stared at Wei Ying, eyes half-lidded. 

"Hm anh ahh, f-feels good~" escapes Wei Ying's mouth as Lan Zhan pounds him, making it deeper, faster, and sloppier. Wei Ying's eyes rolled at the back of his head, his toes curled, agonizing the pleasure Lan Zhan is giving.

Before the scene could get any further, his eyes opened. His face was drenched with sweat, his crotch was rock hard and his hole is twitching with want. He gasped for air, eyes wide. His heart is thumping hard.

He immediately sat up and cupped his face. His body feels so hot and he can't take it anymore. He removed his clothes, removing anything on his way, and held his throbbing cock.  

His mind went blank as pleasure overpowers him, hands quickening it's pace on his shaft, "Oh fuck!" He cursed followed by a low whine escaping his mouth. But something was off, he's not satisfied with just his front being pleasured, so his hands involuntarily traveled down to his hole. It's already damp from the precum that trickled down. And so he inserted a finger that instantly made him yelp. Lan Zhan's fingers were thicker and longer than he is, it was still not enough for him so he added another finger. 

His dream played in his mind vividly as he jerks off while penetrating his hole with his two fingers. He was too close and ready to release, but before he can release. He heard a loud thud, it was Lan Zhan dropping his bag on the floor, his eyes are wide open as he looks at Wei Ying with surprise.  Wei Ying's eyes went wide while Lan Zhan's jaw dropped.

For a moment everything paused, his fingers were still buried in his hole. Lan Zhan came to his senses after processing what's happening. Not wasting any minute, he removed his clothes as he walks to Wei Ying. Wei Ying who's still in a state of shock was pinned on the bed, arms locked together onto Lan Zhan's strong hand, Wei Ying was not given a chance to struggle when an eager lip pressed onto his, steamy and hot.

 Wei Ying who's still in a state of shock was pinned on the bed, arms locked together onto Lan Zhan's strong hand, Wei Ying was not given a chance to struggle when an eager lip pressed onto his, steamy and hot

His tongue licked Wei Ying's lower lip, suck on them when it parted.  Lan Zhan's tongue then traveled his cavern, searching for his tongue, sucking each other and exchanging the sweetness of their mouth. Then Lan Zhan let go of Wei Ying's hands, which immediately encircled on his nape, pulling him closer resulting in their kiss going deeper.

When their breath ran out, they pulled away panting. Mouths gaped as they catch their breath. Lan Zhan stared at his beautiful orbs before trailing down to his swollen lips, he eyed at the mole on his lips and gently peck on it, "You're beautiful" He mumbled, admiring and memorizing every part of the latter's face.

Lan Zhan's hands traveled down to Wei Ying's hips, down to his backside, and slid his slender middle finger on his luscious hole. Wei Ying gasped, head throwing back to the pillows, 'It's longer than my fingers' he thought.

"You like this?" Lan Zhan teased, fingers slowly moving partnering with a curl, scraping the falls deliciously. Wei Ying whimpered, he liked what Lan Zhan is doing but he's wet enough,  he's becoming impatient. He whined in annoyance, he wanted bigger than fingers but he doesn't want to outspeak the words, and so moved his hips to fasten the pace, giving Lan Zhan a signal.

Lan Zhan smirked and removed his fingers making Wei Ying look at him as he whines at the emptiness. "Don't worry, You will like this better." He mutters, voice is in a low husky growl. He slowly penetrates his wanting hole. Wei Ying gasped, "B-big-" he whined, he thought he was ready for it but he was surprised at how really big it is. ( though it's the third time already)

"Oooh~ Wangji" He moaned, eyes glassy with unshed tears. Lan Zhan noticed, lowered his head, and kissing away the building tears, reassuring him that it will be alright. Wei Ying trusted him, he braced himself as he bit his lower lip before muttering, "M-move~" in a winning cry.

Lan Zhan moved in a slow and sloppy thrust, making him adjust and also making sure it hit deep inside him. Wei Ying is too impatient, he felt that it was not enough. He wants more friction, and so thrusts his hips, trying to meet Lan Zhan's thrusts.

Lan Zhan chuckled deeply when he noticed what Wei Ying was trying to do. Holding onto the headboard, his hips thrust rapidly and deep. Wei Ying's mouth instantly formed an O, eyes rolling at the back of his head. It was so good, too good that he can only let out a small whine but then cut off whenever Lan Zhan hit him at his deepest.

The room was filled with moans, groans, and skin slapping sounds. The base that slaps on Wei Ying's bum is like music to both of them. It was the sound of love between two bodies. Their hearts thump rapidly, syncing in every beat.

Lan Zhan then put  Wei Ying's legs on his shoulder, hitting deeper inside him, a loud, "Ngh shit aah--hng" escaped Wei Ying's mouth. Lan Zhan is hitting a sensitive part inside him that he loves so much to be hit by Lan Zhan. Lan Zhan lowered his head, sucked on Wei Ying's neck as he leaves reddish marks on him.

Wei Ying's toes curled as he shudders underneath Lan Zhan. Lan Zhan buried his head at the crook of his neck, gently kissing his skin. He can feel Wei Ying twitching inside, he was near.

After a few more thrust they both released. Wei Ying squirting, spraying over him and Lan Zhan on the face. Lan Zhan unsheath as well, followed by the gushing out of his semen from Wei Ying's hole, wetting the bed. 

He hugged Wei Ying and kissed his forehead, hearts in sync. Then they stared at each other with hooded eyes, heavily panting for air. 

Who would have thought that they will have sex in a broad daylight? Lan Zhan was just going to check on him if he ate his lunch but guess he was the one who had a delicious lunch instead.

Wei Ying gulps, his heart is beating fast. Now is his time but he's still hesitating if he should tell him or not. He closed his eyes and gathered all his courage before opening his mouth to speak.

------- To be continued...

Credits to the rightful owner of the pictures.

Source: Pinterest