50 The Phone Call

Zacznij od początku

Arnav: Later.

Khushi was about to go,

Arnav: Where are you going to?

Khushi: To check whether Papa had coffee or not.

Arnav: I didn't ask you coffee because I don't want you to leave the room.

Khushi looked at him wondering.

Khushi: Shall I ask Hari Prakashji to bring coffee?

Arnav: Arrey... what so hurry?

Khushi: Nothing Arnavji.

Arnav: Come and sit with me.

He pulled her beside him.

Khushi: Tell me.

Arnav: What?

Khushi: You asked me to sit with you....

Arnav: Will you sit only if I talk to you?

Khushi: No... not like that.

Arnav: I'm already scared as you are going to fight with me for your son.

Khushi: Offfooo Arnavji.... don't you leave that?

Arnav: I will keep it in my mind.

Khushi pouted. Arnav circled her waist and kissed her back neck. Cupping his face Khushi kissed his forehead.

Khushi: Arnavji... I want to talk to you.

Arnav: I'm listening.

Khushi: What do you think about Aman Bhai?

Arnav raised his eyebrows amazingly.

Arnav: Aman? What's the matter Khushi? You talk about Aman suddenly?

Khushi: Tell me Arnavji.

Arnav: if you want me to say in one sentence, "he is next to you in my life"

Khushi: Why?

Arnav: He is loyal to me. He doesn't even dare to make me upset. Even though I gave him all the rights, he won't misuse it. Such a great fellow he is.

Khushi: He does everything to make you happy right?

Arnav: Undoubtedly.

Khushi: What you (she stressed) did for him in return Arnavji?

Arnav was tongue-tied. What did he do for Aman? Khushi is right. He did nothing for him.

Khushi: Don't you want to do anything for him Arnavji?

Arnav: Anything should I know?

Khushi: You have to know, Arnavji.

Khushi told him about the phone call and how she found him.

Khushi: I wrote the number on the chit Arnavji. This is the number.

She extended the chit to Arnav. Arnav's eyes became wider, seeing Aman's number.

Khushi: I just dialed the number on your mobile that's when I got to know it's none other than Aman Bhai. Tina is a good girl Arnavji. She has none other than us. She wants a loyal partner like you. You know Aman Bhai. We can't get a man like him.

Arnav: Khushi you have to understand one thing. This is his personal matter. I can't interfere in his life. I can do anything to get him what he liked but I can't force something on him in which he is not interested. If he is not interested in Tina, how could I force him Khushi? Marriage is not a matter to be forced.

He said seriously. Khushi dropped her jaw.

Arnav: OUR story is different. Don't drag that into this matter.

She pouted.

Arnav: I don't know what's there in Aman's mind. What if he likes someone?

Khushi bit her nail.

Arnav: I will stand for Aman, not for Tina. Just because of Tina's happiness I can't push him into the life he doesn't like.

Yes, Arnav is right. There is a chance for it.

Khushi: Poor Tina.

Arnav: You just leave it and bring me coffee. I really need one.

Khushi went to the kitchen, making face. Arnav thought something deep.

He removed his mobile and dialed Aman.

Aman: Yes ASR...

Arnav: Aman, I have forgotten our next deal file on my table. Could you bring it to RM?

Aman(hesitatingly): But the deal is tomorrow evening only ASR.

Arnav: Yeah... that's why I want to go through it. Do you have any important work or what? If yes, just leave it. I will come to the office and take it.

Aman: No no ASR. I will come to RM.

Arnav: Are you sure?

Aman: Yeah...

Arnav was about to cut the call,

Aman: ASR, one minute...

Arnav: Tell me.

Aman: I got a blank call from your mobile a few minutes ago. Was that you?

Arnav smirked.

Arnav: Yeah... I dialed mistakenly.

He lied.

Aman: Ohh that's ok. I will come to RM.

Arnav: yeah...

They disconnected the call. Arnav sensed hesitation in Aman's tone. Is he in love with someone? How does he not think of Aman? Khushi was right. Aman is with him since he was in London. He never left his side no matter what. He never asked anything for himself. Aman is more important than Tina for Arnav. If he doesn't like Tina he won't force him. No matter what.

To be continued...

Next update on Inkitt

Acceptance

Khushi came with coffee.

Arnav: Did Dad and Tina have coffee?

Khushi: Don't know Arnavji.

Arnav: Ask them if they want.

Khushi nodded yes and about to go...

Arnav: Khushi....