After sometime she stopped. Sidharth explained her everything that the doctor has told.

She didn't seemed convinced that this was the right way but the she wasn't the doctor, Nishant Arora was.

She knew that she had to convince herself because that is the only way Misha is going to be okay. And it's important for her to get well soon so that she and Sidharth can focus on themselves.

Sidharth didn't let her have more than 3 scoops. He wanted her to have just one, but upon insistence and some threats of getting mad at him again if he didn't let her have ice cream, he settled at 3 scoops.

"Tujhe cold ho jata hai. Ek bite bhi aur nhi!", Sidharth said sternly.

"Sahi bol ra hai tu, par ice cream waste ho jaegi. Kitni Saari ice cream waste ho jaegi. And we should respect food!", Shehnaaz said innocently.

"Nhi hogi waste, mein pack kra lunga. Tujhe Meri kasam, ek aur bite bhi ni!", he said in a commanding tone and she made a puppy face but had to comply.

Ab Sidharth ne kasam dedi to Shehnaaz mana kaise kare. Shehnaaz walked out of the restaurant unwillingly and really slowly, making Sidharth control his laughter by pressing his lips. She is really a kid sometimes!

He followed her and hugged her from behind. Sidharth buried his nose in her neck, making Shehnaaz stop her breath.

"Baby Saans lele, warna ice cream se nhi, asphyxiation se Marr jaegi!", Sidharth said and Shehnaaz turned red.

"Tu rokta hai meri Saans!", she said and it came out as a whisper.

"Baby meine aisa kya kiya?", he asked, all amused.

"Tu mere paas aise aayega to meri Saans ko aise ho jata hai!", she said in a matter of factly way.

Sidharth shook his head while chuckling, his head still buried in her neck. His lips brushed her neck, and it sent shivers through her spine. He kissed her neck. He nibbled it.

" Si...dh...aaarr...thh! Hum public place pe hain!", she said and he left her.

He brought her closer through her waist and they went towards her car. They drove back home and slept soundly.

Days passes away and it had been a month now. The doctor said that Misha was showing a lot of improvement.

Misha and Sidharth seemed to have found their old bond of friendship. They seemed to have forgotten about the betrayals, lies and the hurt that they caused each other.

Shehnaaz was a bit off with all of this. It was not like he didn't spend time with her, but she got him all to herself only at night, when they would sleep.

Initially there was some kind of intimacy but when Shehnaaz got busy with shoots and Sidharth was almost free, he and Misha would spend a lot of time.

It wasn't like their bond was anywhere near the vond of Sidharth and Shehnaaz but every relationship needs some time before it becomes stable and Smooth. Every relationship needs spending some quality time with their partner, to make their relationship grow.

When Shehnaaz wasn't around, Sidharth was and when she was around, he wasn't.

Soon, their conversations were only limited to asking where she was or where he was and at what time would they come back. That was all they both talked about.

Sidharth seemed to have found another person to talk to other than Shehnaaz but she had nobody.

She was feeling low these days and didn't want to go home. It felt like she was a guest at his and Misha's place. That house didn't feel like their house anymore and it was suffocating Shehnaaz.

After getting done with the shoot, she straightaway went to Neetu Di's place and preeti di was already there.

As soon as she saw them, they gave a her a loving smiled abd she broke down. The sisters  didn't know what was wrong but they kept on consoling her.

Preeti di made her have some water and once she calmed down, they asked her what was wrong.

She just said that she was missing them and so she cried after seeing them after so many days.

"Sanu hum tere kuch nhi lagte? Hume nhi bateyegi ki humari Sanu kyun pareshan hai? Is it because of Sidharth? Agar aisa hai bhi,to bhi bta de! Tu humara pyaar bachcha hai na, chal bta?", neetu di said while having Shehnaaz in her arms.

Shehnaaz explained how less they both conversed with each other and how they don't get to spend some time with each other.

Neetu di and Preeti knew that it was because of Misha, even though Shehnaaz didn't even once took her name.

They called Sidharth and asked her to come home for diner.

"Di, mein to abhi bahar aaya hun!", he said.

"Kiske sath?", preeti di asked.

"Misha ke...", Sidharth spoke but was interrupted in between.

"Oh, toh ab tere paas Misha ke alawaa aur kisi ke bhi liye bhi time nhi?", she taunted.

"Arre di aisa nhi hai! Chalo mein aata hun!", Sidharth said.

Neetu di and preeti di, smirked at each other.

"Di, aap kya karne waale ho?", Shehnaaz asked, a bit worried about Sidharth.

"Tu abhi bhi bass Sidharth ki hi tension le. Apne baare mein bhi soch liya kar, kabhi kabhi!", preeti di said.

Saying this, preeti di called somebody else too, "Hi Zain, kaisa hai tu? Humari yaad nhi aati tujhe aaj kal? Agar aati hai to aaj 8 bje diner pe pohonch jaa!".

Well after Bigg Boss, Shehnaaz and Zain did 3 more videos which they had signed up before coming to the show.

The sisters generally accompanied her for her shoots when they didn't have any other work and found a friend  in Zain.

He was really sweet to them and pampered Shehnaaz like a friend to no end. They already had diner with him earlier on three different occasions, and so they were comfortable with having him around.

"Ab dikhate hai Sidharth ko!", neetu di and Preeti di said in unison, while their  Sanu looked a bit worried about what they are going to do to Sidharth.

What are the sisters planning to do? Will Sidharth realise his mistake? Will he be able to console a disoriented Shehnaaz? Is there going to be an even bigger problem in their lives?

Please read, vote and comment! Keep showering your love and motivating me!

I love you all, you all are my lovers😂❤️