Total Opposite Pt 6

Start from the beginning

He brought his mouth close to your ear, his hot breath gliding passed your neck.

"You looked amazing out there." He whispers into your ear, over the music.

You could feel the temperature rise up your cheeks. You brought your cold hand up to your face in attempt to cool them down as you smile brightly at Kirishima.

"You're such a flirt." You giggle.

He wraps his arm around your waist and brings you closer into him.

"I can't help myself. You're just so beautiful. I just want to shower you with compliments and..." He spoke. His last part of his sentence was inaudible due to the loud and booming music.

You stand on the tips of your toes and bring your face closer to his own.

"What did you say? I didn't catch that last part." You attempt to speak louder than the music.

He stared at you for a second before a smirk appeared on his face and he spoke again.

"I said I want to touch you. Feel you all over. Your feel is addicting." He admits.

You could hear your heart thudding within your throat. You couldn't muster up a proper response except a bunch of stutters.

Kirishima brought his rough hand and cups your burning cheek within it.

"Of course I would only do it if you gave me permission. I would hate to make you uncomfortable or upset." He giggles, his usual bubbly nature returning.

Without giving a seconds thought, you bob your head up and down as fast as you could. Kirishima threw his head back laughing to then bring it back down towards your face.

"Is that your way of giving me permission?" He spoke devilishly with his bright smile plastered on his face.

You give another nod, more slowly this time. You didn't want to seem too eager.

Kirishima gazed around the room before sliding a hand behind your back and guiding you deeper behind the pillar you were both standing by.
He guides you in a way that your back was now facing the pillar wall and he was in front of you. He moved in close, his one leg sliding in between yours. His gaze was more serious.

"You are honestly the cutest, (Y/N)." He cooed as he patted the top of your head, caressing it.

You stare deeply into Kirishima's eyes. A sense of innocence hidden behind them.

"I know this sounds totally corny, but I just want to keep you to myself, protect you." He whispers into you ear, his hot breath sent shivers running up your spine.

His arms wrap around your body and pulls you into a tight embrace. Your soft skin was beginning to attach itself to Kirishima and mould to it.

"Kirishima, I think you need to let go." You warn, panicked that he would get stuck.

He chuckles.

"No, this feels right. I can't get enough of this." He spoke as he began to squeeze even tighter. His arms and torso were now sinking into you. Pushing your skin and dress inside with it.

"Kiri...Edgy...I now definitely know you have to let go." You spoke more sternly.

He pulls back gently and slowly, his body slipping out of yours.

"Sorry, guess I just got a little carried away. That's kinda scary." He apologizes, slightly embarrassed.

He rests his hand on the top of your head, gently caressing it. His cheeks were still flushed from the embarrassment but his movements were as confident as ever.