Part 1

<tony's pov>

"Ugh, what time is it?" I asked Jarvis.

"It's midnight sir." He  answered.

Then suddenly a loud thunder with bright lightning flashed across the room, scared all the living out of me.
"It's must be a storm coming sir."
"Great, isn't it perfect for a scary stories time?"
"Here are some scary stories, do you want me to read them for you, Sir?"
"No, please no, for God sake Jarvis."
"Okay Sir, but are you all right,  you have been crying a lot?"
"Yes, I'm fine."

Thud. Thud. Thud.

"Huh?". I wiped snivel on my face away, trying to stop sobbing. "Coming, just a sec." I yelled.

THUD. THUD. THUD.

"Who dare annoying me at this time?" I mumbled with a grumpy tone, then asked Jarvis to show me who is outside. My AI showed up a hologram of the scene outside the door.

"Weird, there is no one there." Suddenly a chill feeling ran through my spine. "Jarvis, don't tell me tha-".

"Sir, there is still no evidence that proof ghost, spirit and some other mythical creatures exist."

"Yet." I said to him, while I walked to the front door. "Maybe that person isn't in the camera's sight."

Thud. Thud.

That thudding sound still there, but it seem weaker. I pressed one of ear against the door.

"Please, open the door. Please help me." the sound seem weak, mixed with the poured rain, but I still mustn't let my guard down. I opened the massive, heavy, wooden left door slightly. I peeked out. Then I opened the door all the way to the left. There is no one here."See Jarvis, there is no one here. So please call a medium or whatever come here fast, or I'm gonna leave this-" I suddenly shut my mouth. My eyes were opened wide when a cold, sticky feeling on my feet. I freeze for a sec, gather all the bravery I have, slowly moved my hazel pupils down to see who, or maybe what, was on the floor.

"Please help-"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHWTFISTHISAHHH"

"Stop screaming and help me please."

"Jarvis IT CAN TALK TOO."

"Sir isn't he asking for help?"
"Oh, yeah, right. Hey are you okay?" I stopped screaming, lower my upper body to ask whoever was on the ground.

"Can you help me please?" The blond guy on the ground whispered, uphold his head almost covered in blood and mud, gave me a hopeless and expecting look in his ocean blue eyes. No, I don't trust this pretty boy at all.
"Please, I promise I will explain to you after this. Just please hel-"
"Shut the fuck up and move your ass, you heavy betch" I said, while moved this big muscle guy toward the living room's coach.
The blondie winced as I tried to lift him up, showed that the way I moved him wasn't comfortable, so I tried to walked slowly and as careful as I could. Blood from his body mixed with mud, traced all the way from the door to the coach. "God, I'm gonna break my back, why on earth is this guy so heavy?" I mumbled as we reached near the coach.

THUD. "Ouch" The blond used all his facial muscle to frown, bursted out a small sound, showed how he disagreed when I put him down the couch suddenly. "I'm sorry" I said, sit down next to him, gasped for breath "Let me call an ambulance." As I turned my head to call Jarvis, his cold, wet hand touched my left wrist, pulled me near him.

"Don't call the ambulance please." He wimped into my ear. His warm breath exuded out from between those pink fluffy lips made me felt strange.

"But why? You are still bleeding." I snapped back.

"Doctor never good, I just need-" He gasped before continued.

"Need what?" I was so curious.

"Your blood" He looked at me. His blue eyes met mine, asked for help, desperately.

"What the -? Are you serious? How can my blood help you?" I asked. My senses got heightened by the piercing ocean eyes.

"Please, I promise I will explain everything to you. Just please, I need your blood, I will hold myself from drink too much."

I held on for a sec, and said:" Okay then, but if you drink too much-" I looked into his desperate blue eyes, then continued "I'm gonna punch you in the face. You hear me?"

"Yes" The blond whispered.

I wrapped my arm around his big muscle chest, pulled him closer. The blond held my head with his both hand, to made sure that I couldn't move my head around. He looked at me. Our eyes met again. I have so many questions right now, like does it hurt, does it have any effects, is he a-

" I'm gonna lay you down." He said, slowly lower our body until I lie down on the soft coach. His body pressed against mine, his clothes quite wet and cold but I can felt the warmth spread out from his body. I forgot about the questions in my head earlier. I forgot why I cried before I met him. I felt ... safe.

"This won't hurt ... A lot... Maybe. Also you may feel a bit sleepy and headache. And really good too." He said and wait for my response. I nodded my head slightly because he still held my head with his hands, made a sign that I was ready.

He slowly moved his head down my neck, left his warm breath on the way and it made me felt strangely good when it touched my skin. I looked down at him, he glanced his eyes up me. We looked at each other for a second, then he tightly wrapped my body with his, made sure I can't made any movement. He slowly revealed his long sharp fangs as he stuck out his tongue. I was so panicked when I saw that, but his blue eyes calmed me down. Then the blond slowly licked my neck, and that was so ticklish but also so good. "Tony, wake up, you can't fall for him. You don't even know him." I talked to myself, but that warm tongue...

"Ah.." I burst out when his fangs dig down my neck, went through my artery looking for blood. I made a face. It hurt. But it hurt so good.

Slurp. Slurp.

I wrapped my arm around his body tighter over time, and so did he. He aggressively sucked my blood, while I was trying not to moaning.

"Ahh..." oh fuck me, I can't hold that moan, I thought. Everything in front of me started to blurring, but not his eyes.

5 minutes passed

Why am I trusting those eyes?

7 minutes passed

Why everything is so dark?

"Hey wake up"

What is that voice?

10 minutes passed

What happened?

--------------------

A/N: Do you guys like my story? Sorry if it's too short. Please comment to let me know hoe you guys think about this. :D Please stay tuned to see what happen next XD