Nekoma's Manager.

A/N: Yo! It's 3am and I should be sleep but here is a new chapter!

Anyway, I was raised in a bilingual house, so I often use some word of the first language when I talk in the second one (I don't know if I'm the only one?) and I really wanted to show that here so... Obviously, the principal language is Japanese, but when something is in bold and italic, it's mean that it was said in English.

Sorry for the rambling, hope you like the chapter!

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Lunch with Kimiko and her friends wasn't bad, but Miyako could tell that she didn't really have much in common with the three girls. Soon, the novelty around her will be gone, and they would lose their interest in her. But she wasn't really sad about it, being friends with girls wasn't really Miyako's specialty.

The rest of the day passed by quickly, not much different from the morning, and the bell finally rang the end of classes. Kimiko waved at her before exiting the room, probably rejoining her friends for Art club. They talked about it at lunchtime, asking her if she wanted to join but, even if she hadn't already signed for the volleyball club, she couldn't draw to save her life and politely declined.

When her stuff was all put away, she looked in Kozume-san direction. He was already by the door, focused on his phone but clearly waiting for her. She walked toward him.

"Sorry for the wait, Kozume-san, and thank you again," she smiled when she reached him.

He just looked at her quickly with a nod, muttering a quick "Kenma is fine", and started to walk toward the stairs. She smiled and followed him.

Kenma was silent, not moving his focus from his phone, and Miyako didn't want to bother him and let him be, playing with her bag's strap.

"Miyako-san, I... have to wait for my friend here..." He finally said when they reached the vending machine in the hall.

"Oh.. Okay, no problem, Kenma-san!" She replied with a smile.

"Uhh..." He looked at her quickly. "Just Kenma, please. I don't really like all the..." he stopped, not knowing how to continue, moving one of his hand awkwardly.

"Alright, Kenma." She said, putting him out of his misery. "Just Miyako is good for me, too!" She added, smiling brightly at him.

Kenma blinked at her but was saved from answering by the sound of someone walking toward them. They both turned to see Kuroo, a hand on his jacket's pocket and the other one in his hair. Some girls by the shoe's locker suddenly giggled, looking at the newcomer with heart-shaped eyes.

"Yo, Kenma, you didn't wait too long?" Kenma shook his head, quickly coming back to his phone. "And you are..." he trailed off, looking at her with a charming smile.

She couldn't help but smile back, "Daniels Miyako, but Miyako is just fine."

"Nice to meet you, Miyako-san, I'm Kuroo Tetsurou, this pudding's head best friend." He nudged Kenma shoulder as they all changed their shoes at the locker. "Kenma said you wanted him to take you to practice..?"

"Oh, yeah," she said, scratching the back of her head. "I totally forgot to ask Nekomata-sensei this morning, and I didn't really want to look stupid by coming back, you know?"

"Why did you need to come to our practice?" He asked, holding the door for them.

"Thank you," she smiled at him when she passed him. "I asked for the manager spot this morning."

The Way He Smiles - Kuroo Tetsurou x OCOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara