Letting you go

Ailemer's POV

"Okay your 15 minutes break is done! Let's start by Musika, Ailemer and Margo" Said by Coach Sarah. The we started going up the stage and singing. Our song is 'I won't give up' by Jason Mraz. Oh, by the way My name is Ailemer Joy P. Britt 100% filipino. Most of my relatives, family, and friends call me AJ but I consider new people to call me Ailemer. Were on the practice battles right now and tomorrow is the true battles. I just pray that I'm in. We finish our song and Coach Sarah gave us nice comments. After about an hour It's time for us to go.

I go out the room and someone approach me "Hey AJ? Walk you home?" I just nod. He's Juan Karlos Labajo my best friend. He always makes me laugh always makes me happy "Hey Ms. Domino" he teased. And always makes me angry.

I gave him a death glare "Juan Karlos Labajo! Shut your freaking mouth. I told you not to call me Ms. Domino! It's kinda annoying!" I complained. Okay okay. I used 'Domino' by Jessie J for auditioning The Voice Kids. And I don't know that Darren will also used that song. But I'm the first one ha!

He laughed "Why?" I gave him a death glare again. "Because I don't want to be partnered with any guys. You know me JK" I said. "Okay" then he keep on nodding. "Ouch! What the heck!" I exclaimed. My idiot foot just bumped a big rock. JK kneel and massage my foot. "Ouchh! H-hey! Aray! Stop it!" I shout and shout. It's just It hurts.

"Hey don't be so hardheaded! Sprain" he said still massaging my foot. "Jaykey I-it h-hurts" I said was about to cry. "Hey. Don't cry. Here let me give you a piggy back ride" gesturing me to ride at his back. "Are you sure about this? I'll give you a chance to change your mind so that you'll not have any regrets. You know I can wa-- Aww!" I said and holding my foot.

JK shooked his head and kneel again "Ride. Now" he commanded. So I just ride. "Are you eating or what?" He chuckle. "Shut up Jaykey!" I told him and he just shut up. Awkward Silence. "Thank you" Those word just went outside my mouth. "For what?" He asked. "For everything. For the piggy back ride, for walking me home, for being my best best friend, for taking good care of me" I just said.

"Your welcome. I just can't let my Bestfriend sitting and crying beacause she had sprain." Then we both laugh. "Your the best" I whisper to him. "That's why I'm your best bestfriend right?" I just sigh. "Yes" we reach our houses and he let go me. He should help me to go inside my house but I insist. It's too much. "Thank you again" I reapeated. "Welcome again. Goodnight" then he went on his house were its just beside my house.

I went upstairs at my room and go straightly to my baby which is my bed and started clicking my phone. I received a text from JK and Darren?

From: JKPogi<3 (he's the one who put that)

Goodnight. Before you go to sleep put some medicine for your sprain okay? Night. Laugh you

From: DarrenMySexyLove<3. (He's the one who pit that too)

Hi! Goodluck for tomorrow! I knew that you can do it! Goodnight!

--

I reply at JK

To: JK

Yes. Yes. Yes. Goodnight Mr. Labajo.

To: Darren

Thank you. Goodluck too. I knew that you can do it! Night! Bestfriend.

Me and Darren are close to each other too but I'm more close to JK. Those two guys are so Over-protective. Last time Darren walk me home too and make sure that I'm okay because that time Musika and Twittle are making fun of me. They threw eggs on me when I enter the girls cr a bucket of paint surrounded me and locked me there about an hour that's why I didn't able to practice. Hay. What's they're problem kaya? I knew that I didn't do any bad things to them. And also Twittle told me to stay away from Darren and Musika told me to stay away from JK. Who are them ba? Darren's mom? JK's Mom? They're not even close.

My phone vibrated

From: JKPogi<3

K. No more I laugh you too? *pout*

I chuckle

To: JKPogi<3

K. I laugh you too. Night.

My phone vibrated again and It was from Darren

From: DarrenMySexyLove<3

Tomorrow, after the battles. Can we hang-out?

I was about to answer yes when My phone vibrated again and Its was from JK

From:JKPogi<3

Tomorrow ha? We'll hang-out after the battles?

Hay?? Who could I answer first? Darren or JK?

To: DarrenMySexyLove<3,JKPogi<3

Hey you both Darren Espanto and Juan Karlos Labajo I didn't know who to answer you both but tomorrow after the battles. Both of you will come. Night no more replies.

Then I didn't receive any text messages. How masunurin? *smirks*

--

Thanks for reading..