How I met You: Specials

𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝑴et you

𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒋𝒖𝒂𝒏

☂☂☂

Akira's POV

IT WAS RAINING HARD when I saw her standing in front of their schoolyard waiting for the rain to stop. She was holding her textbooks it was being put on the side of her arms. Tightly closed enough that it wouldn't fall on the flowing water called a flood.

He gets used to rainy days and cold weather because, for him, it's the perfect timing for him to just stay indoors and read his favorite books or just simply binge into their room or even watch his favorite movie flicks on Netflix.

The cold breeze of the air makes me crave some hot cappuccino. So I ordered some.

"One hot frappucino please," I say out loud into the counter without knowing that everyone's eyes were all on me. I got shivers all over my body. He can almost hear his gasps of air since he went outside.

The aroma of the brewed hot coffee and the cool and relaxing ambiance of the coffee shop make him more excited. He wasn't sure about how or what is the other way of spending his week. He has no plans. definitely. However, he decided to grab his pen and piece of paper where he would write down certain things he wished to be done.

A bucket list. Yes. for him, that would be a great idea to list down all the things he had wanted to do, where to spend his weekends, and most especially

He misses hanging out...

He always had a busy schedule.