"what do i dooo!" i whined.

"if you weren't so scared then i'd eat yo shit but you won't let me" i slid my hands into his.

"you forreal won't judge me?" he smacked his teeth.

"mama you said you got tested just in case" he chuckled. "not like you got something"

"yea but i didn't shave my legs or anything, micah!" i whined.

"mama ion care about hair tf?" i giggled. "let me make you feel good fo once" he flipped us over and hovered over me.

he started kissing my neck slowly as his hand slid into my leggings.

"calm down" he chuckled as he started to slide them down.

Best friend 🥰❤️! would like to facetime...

"hey roddy" i answered as micah smirked up at me.

"unlock yo door i'm here" micah mugged me.

"what? you ain't tell me you was comin" i sat up and slid my pants back up.

"you my bestfriend ian gotta tell you shit" he hung up making me groan.

"sorry baby" i kissed his cheek.

"what the fuck" he stood up.

"i'll go downstairs and tell him to go back to his house okay?" he nodded and sat back on my bed as i walked out of my room.

once i got to the front door, i unlocked it and a very happy roddy was standing at the door.

"tf you standin there fo? gimme a hug cuzz" he pulled me into a hug.

"roddy you always so happy to see me" i giggled.

"why wouldn't i be?" he pulled away.

"idk" i shrugged. "but can i come over later? my boyfriends here and he wants to spend time wit me" i sighed.

"you askin me ta leave?" i nodded slowly.

"i'm sorry rodrick i'll make it up to you" he sighed.

"yknow i hate that nigga" he pulled me into another hug. "but ima let you be. just come over later" i nodded.

"i love youuu" i pulled away.

"i love you too" he kissed my head before walked back to his car as i closed the door.

"okayyyy where were we" i jumped onto my bed.

"i'm about to head out" he stood up.

"what? why?" i pulled him to me.

"you let that nigga kiss you bruh!" he pulled my hands off.

"oh my gosh micah are you serious?" he rolled his eyes. "it's not like he made out with me" i giggled.

"ain't nun funny bruh. you way to close wit him" i scoffed.

"you really got me wet and shit for you to act like this?"

"you wanna play big girl now? okay" he pushed me back on the bed and spread my legs open.

"micah your so bipolar" he slid my pants down and threw them on the floor. "shit hold on" i sat up.

"sit yo ass down" he pushed me back as he slid my underwear down. "playin wit me man" he opened my legs as i covered my face.

"micah wait.." i sighed.

"naw girl i'm gonna show you what your missing" he slowly started rubbing my clit making me moan.

he's barely even touched you jordyn get it together!

"damn you so wet fa me" i felt his tongue slowly slide against my pussy making me shoot up and him chuckle. "lay back and let daddy taste his queen"

🦋🦋🦋🦋!

"baby!" i moaned as i pushed his head down.

"gimme that cum mama i know you feel it" i gripped the sheets.

"fuck baby i'm cumming!" i moaned as i gripped his hair.

he sat up slowly and can up to me kissing my neck.

"that's daddy's good girl" he whispered. "next time we gotta get rid of this virginity"

------------------

i don't know how to feel about this book but 🥺