𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐘 𝐊𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐆𝐄𝐑 - 𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐑

Start from the beginning

"It'll burn you too.. dumbass," Symere said and montero glanced at him. "suck my ass with a straw. I'm busy." Monte said in annoyance. Jah giggled. "I don't want to, but Ian sure does," Symere laughed right along with him.

Montero just ignored them and walked into his closet. Making sure his supplies were together and he had what he needed for tonight. His hunting night to be exact.

He didn't need much, but he still wanted to have a little fun while he handled business.

He had a abnormal feeling in his gut that he was gonna have to kill a little tonight. Who knows? Maybe he will. But regardless, he had one goal, and one goal only.

To get Ian Dior all to himself.

The man paused from looking through his bag. He'd felt someone's presence in the closet, and by the warm air that's brushed over his dark skin, he could tell it was Marius. The sneakiest fucker In the family. He gets away with any and everything.

yeah.. he knew montero's plans. And being the good cousin he was, he was gonna make sure no witnesses are left alive. Or on the grid.

"Marius either show yourself, or get the fuck out. I'm busy, got damnit!" Montero fussed as he closed his closet door. He turned around and blank faced his overdressed family member. "A) put my fucking choker back. B) I'm pouring salt around my room and imma start fighting demons at this point."

"Nigga you ARE A DE-," Jahseh was cut off by scar speaking. "No don't explain it to him. He's being a dick because he might have to kill tonight," he chuckled and threw the spikes choker at montero. And As always, he caught it.

"Stop throwing shit in my fucking room! Damn!" He fussed and threw the choker down. everybody in the room way irritating him and he was getting fed the fuck up. He took his planning very seriously. One wrong move, and he could lose his chance of getting his hands on the prize everyone knew as Ian.

There were no limits in who could get hurt in the process. Either stay out of the way, or get killed. Your choice.

Nas got was he wanted regardless.

+**_+^ slatt!🦋_**+*

Ian jumped, hearing Loud knocks on his front door. He tended to be paranoid when home alone. Any and everything scared him, which is why he owned at gun, pepper spray, etcetera. He's never had to use it, but he sure in the hell knew how to.

He got up from his spot on the couch and went to the front door. Quietly taking a look through the peep hole to see michael, Cordae, Jahmier, and Gustav. All four friends he'd made since moving here.

Being excited to see the group, he opened the door and everyone engaged into a group hug. Except Jahmier. He was an asshole but Ian still considered him a friend.

"Hi guys! Thanks for coming on short notice. Mama went in early today and I don't like being here by myself," he said quietly. He wasn't the loudest person in the world either. He likes to speak in a calm tone. It prevented conflict, and it made living in Atlanta way more peaceful than it seemed to be.

People here weren't as friendly as he thought.

"So, what we doing today?" Michael asked and plopped down in the plush L shaped couch in Ian's living room. Cordae followed and eventually everyone had claimed their seats there.