Abuse, Moon Goddess & Mates

Start from the beginning

The last thing I heard was his retreating footsteps as my last thoughts were, this is the end and then I welcomed the darkness.  

********

White. White walls, white ceiling, white light, white dress and white shoes. White, it surrounded me. It consumed me. I was walking, trying to get away from this place... was I... dead? No, I couldn't be.. or could I? I walked around for a few minutes but to me it felt like hours, just when I was about to stop and give up a vision in gold and white appeared before me in a puff of smoke. She was more than stunning, everything about her was perfect. She wore a flowy white dress with intricate golden flowers and swirls, her dark hair contrasted against the white of the room and her blue eyes were alive with wisdom and love. Her smile was warm and genuine on her flawless, pale skin. 

Her hand reached out and stroked my cheek in a motherly manner, something I never got to experience with my own biological mother. I leaned into her touch feeling the need to trust her and loving the feeling of protection around me.

"My baby, my wonderful and beautiful pup." she whispered, her voice filled with admiration and pride.

"W-who are you?" I stuttered, She was so beautiful that I was left in a complete daze. 

"I am the Moon Goddess, my child. I am the spirit in which you originated from, your mother, the one who chooses your mate and the one who looks out for you."

"So your like a fate creator?"

"If that's what you want to call it then, yes. That is what I am, a fate creator."

"If you're my mother and fate creator then why did you entitle me to such a horrible destiny? How could you! I have suffered through so much! Are you not my mother? You should not be doing this to me!" I blurted. 

"Oh Hillary, my naive little pup. I will never wish harm upon my children, never. What I am doing for you now will make sense in the future, you've got your whole life ahead of you. This is all part of life, it may be hard to handle but it's necessary. So stop cursing me when everything goes wrong! When life is perfect according to you then you will thank me but for now just be prepared. That is my warning to you." The Moon Goddess scolded. 

"Be prepared? For what?"

"You will find out in due time young one, in due time... but now, you must leave. Many apprehensive wolves are waiting for you to come out of unconsciousness. I love you honey and always remember that everything happens for a reason." With that she left just like she came, out of thin air.  

"Wait, what? Moon Goddess! I have one more thing to ask you!" I shouted but it was no use, for she was already gone.

The white around me disappeared, bit by bit the white pieces dispersed and replaced with black. The ground, or what I assumed to be the ground, shook beneath me with so much power that I almost toppled over. I yelled with all I had in me as I fell... fell back into reality.

My eyes snapped open. The blinding light shone onto my eyes as I groaned, I tried moving my arms to try and shield my vulnerable eye balls from the brightness but they wouldn't budge. They were stuck in place but then when I tried moving my whole body a wave of pain hit me hard. It felt as if I was run over by a truck and then run over again for good measure, it was almost unbearable. I closed my eyes tightly and focused my sensitive hearing around my surroundings to figure out where I was, I could hear an annoying beeping noise and people shouting, "SHE'S AWAKE! SHE'S AWAKE! CALL THE DOCTOR!"

"Shut up! My head hurts!" I managed to grunt out. Then it went quiet, no one dared make a sound. I was trying very hard to remember what had happened but I couldn't remember a thing. My brain was useless that much I could tell.