Chapter 13: First Date

Start from the beginning

I walked into my room, and I found a note on my bed.

Y/n,
I decided to cash in the thing you owe me. Be ready tonight at 7.
Pietro

I smile at the note. We are finally going on the date, and I don't know what to wear. I run to Natasha's room, and I see her sitting on her bed. "Natasha. I need help," I say.

"With what?" she says.

"Pietro. We are going on a date tonight, and I don't know what to wear," I say, and sit next to her on her bed.

"Pietro came to me, asking for advice, so you're in good hands. He told me what you guys are doing, but he wants to keep it a secret. Don't worry, I help you pick out some clothes," Natasha says, with a smirk on her face.

"Surprised he didn't just go to Wanda. Okay, but nothing too... revealing," I say.

"You're no fun," Natasha wines. I chuckle, and walk back out of the room, since it was only 12. I got some lunch from the kitchen and went back to my room to watch Netflix. Hours have gone by, and my Netflix was interrupted.

"Time to get ready," Natasha says.

"I'm helping too," Wanda says with a smile. "Okay, first, clothes." Natasha throws me an outfit. It was a navy sweater and a pair of black jeans. "Change, and then we will do your hair and makeup."

While I was changing, I was glad it wasn't a nice dinner. I don't like when people try to go full out and impress me with a fancy dinner. Plus, I want to get to know Pietro and know what he likes, not focus on the food.

I get out of the bathroom, and I see Natasha and Wanda talking, but then shut up when I walk in. "What do I look bad?" I say, looking down at my outfit.

"No, you look great. Come on let's get started," Natasha says, and pats the seat on my desk chair. I sat down, and they started to do their work. Natasha was curling my hair, while Wanda did my makeup. I wanted more of a natural look, but Wanda added some flare.

"Perfect. I'm already planning the wedding" Wanda says.

"Beautiful. Stop growing up please," Natasha says.

"Thanks guys," I say. I look at the time, and I see it's 6:52. "Now leave before he gets here, because we all know he will be right on time," I say and we all chuckle. They leave, and I do some finishing touches. I was putting on my converse when I heard a knock on my door. "Right on time, Speedy."

"Time was moving to slow though, princessa," he says. He is wearing a pair of dark jeans, and a sweatshirt, but yet he looks amazing. "You look amazing."

"Well I can't take all of the credit. Wanda and Natasha helped, but thank you. You look great too," I say, and I feel the blush growing on my face. "Well where are we going?"

"You will just have to wait and see, but don't worry we will get there faster than you can think," Pietro says. He picks me up and speeds to Central Park. "See, I told you I'm fast," he says, and puts me down.

"Never doubted it," I say. We started walking through the park, until we stopped at a picnic by the lake. "Cheesy. A picnic in the park."

"We don't have to do it if you don't want to. Wanda told me it would be a-" Pietro says, but I interrupt his rambling with a kiss on the cheek.

"I love it," I say, and we both sit down. He opens a box of pizza, and we both dig in. "Steve would be crushed by Natasha," I say, and giggle. Wait did I y/n Romanoff just giggle? What is he doing to me?

"Steve is a great fighter, and has a shield that could knock her out insistly," Pietro says.

"Natasha could have him pinned to the ground in 2 seconds, just like I did to you this morning," I say with a smirk.

"Oh, so we're going there?" Pietro says.

"Oh, yes we are. I've taken Steve down multiple times during sparring. Do you think Natasha can't do the same? She has way more skills then I do," I say.

"You have taken down the Captain America?" Pietro says, shocked.

"Ouch, I'm offended. Just go for the legs, he is all upper body," I say.

"Noted," Pietro says. The date was amazing, and he is too. I wouldn't mind going on another one, hopefully he does too. We started to pack up, and clean, and then we headed back to the facility.

Once we got back, we used the elevator to the main floor. We walked out to find everyone sitting on the couch. Steve, Sam, Tony, Clint, and Rhodey were sitting on one side. Wanda, Natasha and Maria sitting on the other.

"How was the date?" Natasha says with a smirk.

"I want to hear every detail," Wanda says.

"I actually don't want to hear every detail," Steve says. "This is their business."

"Oh shut it Capsicle," Tony says. Tony pulls Pietro towards him and starts to interrogate him. "Where did you go? It better have been good. Did you treat her right? You better have paid for everything, because that is what gentlemen do."

"You needed to chill Stark," I say, and I grab Pietro's hand and walk out of the room.

"Where are you going?" Clint asks.

"My room. We're watching a movie," I say. Then I hear whistles and clapping, and I roll my eyes. "Nothing is going to happen," I yell and we make it to my room.

"So what movie are we watching?" Pietro asks. "Can I change first, these jeans are uncomfortable."

"Yea, go ahead," I say and in seconds he comes back in a t-shirt and shorts. "You can choose, while I change as well." I handed him the remote, and grabbed a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I went into the bathroom and changed, and came back out.

"Have you chosen a movie?" I ask.

"Yes, Avatar, is that good?" he asks and I nod. I crawl into my bed next to him, pulling the covers over me. I put my head on Pietro's chest, and wrap my arms around him and he does the same. "Good night princessa. Today was amazing," Pietro whispers, and then kisses my forehead, which sent warmth through my whole body.

"It was. Good night Pietro," I mumble. I was so tired, I fell asleep immediately. Pietro makes me feel warm and safe in his arms, and I don't want to leave them.

3rd POV

"We can't wake them up," Natasha whispers.

"They look too cute," Wanda whispers.

"Shh, she is still sleeping," Pietro mumbles.

"Aw, your blushing Pietro," Wanda says. Wanda and Pietro went back and forth saying yes and no, until y/n chuckled a bit.

"I was trying to sleep here. Now please be quiet and let me sleep," Y/n says which makes everyone chuckle. Wanda and Natasha walk out and Pietro tries to get up, which makes y/n lift my head up slightly. "Where do you think you're going?"

"No where. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else," Pietro says and it was true. He really didn't want to leave her. Something about her makes Pietro go crazy, and he doesn't plan on losing that anytime soon.