xxx

WARNING: R-Rated scenes ahead.
Maya

His tongue moved in curcular motions before thrusting into me, deepening the pit of pleasure in my abdomen. It slid up and down, lapping my juices and my back arched at how inexperienced i was. Never had i ever felt anything like this before.

My fingers tangled in his oh so soft hair, pulling lightly as i neared my climax. He picked up speed and his tongue was now violently assaulting my clitoris. Oh yes. I love it rough.

Soon enough, i was about to blow. He must have sensed it for he drew back for a moment as my eyes rolled to the back, and i arched my back even more but then again,  he thrust his middle finger into me, fully and curled it then pulled it out and pushed it back in, vigorously. I felt the orgasms rack at my body, shaking me but he didn't stop until it ended.

When it did, he came to lay his fully clothed body beside my naked one. I turned my head slightly to find him sucking on the finger which had previously been in me. He caught me looking and chuckled lightly, because slinging his large arm over me and drawing me closer.

My breathing was now even and fatigue was slowly taking over me. He was watching me carefully while one hand was round my waist and the other, round my shoulder. I felt a light kiss on my forehead before drifting off to sleep.

............................................................

This is my first book on wattpad..I'd really appreciate if you'd vote as you read and this chapter is dedicated to my few followers.

@oOdivineOo, @k3-111 and @logiebearhenderson

Thank you guys so much. ♥

-xXFranciscaXx