"The Bodyguards."

Start from the beginning

  Express delivery was the best! Yang Meng tore through the packaging on one box while You Qi calmly opened a box of his own. They were eager to hold the items in their hands. They were even more eager to try them out.
  Yang Meng felt as if he were opening birthday presents. "This box is heavy!" he said, peeling away a layer of tape and paper.
  "I'm glad they shipped everything all at once," You Qi said. He finished opening his box and held up the adult toy in his hands.
  Yang Meng frowned. "What's this box? Didn't we order two things?" he asked, holding up a small box in his hand.
  "That is free with our purchase," You Qi informed him. "Open it and see what it is."
  Yang Meng ripped open the package and frowned, puzzled. He held up something that was made of soft rubber and it was round. "What is this?" he asked.
  You Qi remembered seeing the item when they were looking through the website. His eyes lit up and he took the item in his hands. It was blue, somewhat soft and could stretch as wide as his entire hand when he pulled on it. "I know what it is," he said.
  Yang Meng eyed him patiently.
  "It's a cock ring," You Qi explained. "It goes around your entire penis, around the base of your balls." He flexed the cock ring wider so that Yang Meng had a better idea of how it went around the body part. He even made a fist and demonstrated.
  Yang Meng's eyes went wide and he slowly nodded when he understood.
  The Vibrating Stroker was bigger than they had expected. It weighed a bit, but that didn't stop Yang Meng from wanting to try it. He felt a bit shy. Even though he was going to use it with his lover, actually using it with him was going to be a new experience and he didn't know how he would react to it. He opened the bottle of lube and poured a little on his fingertips. He rubbed his thumb and pointy finger together and found that the liquid was very slick compared to what they used before.
  You Qi watched as Yang Meng tried out the lube on his fingertips. Under his jeans, he grew hard and ready from the thought of sliding his erection into his lover's wet and ready hole. When their eyes met, a few seconds of lust passed between them. Yang Meng and You Qi dropped whatever they were holding onto the floor and went to each other in seconds. You Qi sealed his lips over Yang Meng's own while still looking into his eyes and they kissed, soft, tender. When they fell into that ecstasy, they closed their eyes and let the feeling drown their senses. The heat from their mouths warmed their souls and made them feel calm deep down inside. Letting them know that it was okay, that being with each other was natural, safe, and that their experiment was going to turn out great.
  You Qi ran his hands all over Yang Meng's back and shoulders as the kiss grew into something more. His hands trailed downward and cupped his ass cheek at the same moment his tongue slipped past his lips.
  Yang Meng broke the kiss and the breath that escaped past his lips was like fire. He gasped and he felt himself go hard in an instant. The head of him pulsed, anxious to play outside of his clothing.
  You Qi reached up and locked his fingers into Yang Meng's hair. He pulled his mouth back into place as if to say, I'm not done with you yet.
  Yang Meng opened his mouth and their tongues met once more. While kissing, he ran his hands up and down You Qi's chest. Being a huge celebrity, You Qi was required to work out almost every day and his progress showed. Yang Meng had the strong urge to nibble on his nipple and the strong curve of his breast muscle. Long gone were the days when You Qi only had a handsome face. Now, he had the body to match. He wasn't bulky, but had more of a very well built swimmers body.
  You Qi lifted his T-shirt over his head and threw it to the side so that his lover could have his way with him.
  Yang Meng moved his head lower and sucked on his nipple. You Qi leaned back so that he could watch, which made him flex his six pack. Yang Meng eyed that part of his body and licked every lump, all six.
  You Qi breathed harder and fought not to cry out when Yang Meng brought his mouth back over his nipples. The pressure of him pulling at his nipples as he sucked made You Qi's balls fill up, round and fighting to be free. You Qi unbuttoned his jeans and kicked them off along with his underwear. He couldn't take it anymore, he wanted to feel flesh on flesh.
  Yang Meng's mouth watered from the sight of his nakedness.
  You Qi grabbed the cock ring and put it on. It fit snug around his balls and he felt himself become harder than a rock. The head of him threatened to do heavy damage if Yang Meng wanted to take it into his mouth, which he did.
  Yang Meng felt how heavy You Qi's equipment had become from the cock ring and it made his eyes widen with amazement. As he took it into his mouth, his tongue slid over the hardness of the head and his mouth became wetter. He felt hungry, as if his beast within would not be satisfied until he took every inch into his mouth. He wouldn't be satisfied until the head hit the back of his throat and there was tears running down his face. He took more of it into his mouth and tried to control his breathing at the same time. He sucked and ran his tongue all over the shaft in slow, satisfying movements.
  You Qi's eyes rolled into the back of his head and he leaned back on the living room floor. He spread his legs wide open and Yang Meng nestled in between him in a comfortable position while he worked his mouth up and down.
  At first, Yang Meng was able to put half of it into his mouth. He adjusted his mouth and went down more and found that he could take two more inches. He looked up at You Qi's face and found that it gave him strength to take more into his mouth. The pleasure that was plastered across his lovers face was pure bliss, down he went, even further to the base.
  When the head hit him in the back of his throat, he fought not to gag and went back up. Yang Meng watched as his spit made You Qi's erection glisten and it made him think of the lube. He reached for it and poured some of it into the palm of his hand. He cupped his hand in an upside down 'u' and placed it over the head. He made small circular motions, slowly, so that You Qi felt every sensation. He watched as You Qi's mouth hung open, the way his handsome face twitched from uncontrollable pleasure, and finally, an orgasm escaped from deep within him.
  You Qi's legs shook and he looked over at Yang Meng with glossy, unfocused eyes. He looked sleepy at first but regained control of himself after a few seconds. He stood up, scooped Yang Meng off of his feet and held him with great strength around his waist.
  Yang Meng felt the length of You Qi along his buttocks and he cried out. He moaned and ground his hips against all that hard meat.
  You Qi felt great power flow through his veins. What he did next made Yang Meng cry out as if he had an orgasm of his own. He ripped Yang Meng's T-shirt off of him as if it was made from paper. He gripped it by the neck with both hands and tore it straight down the middle in three quick movements. It peeled away at the arms and fell to the floor, broken and used for the last time. You Qi ran his hand along the smoothness of Yang Meng's skin and thought it felt as soft as a flower petal. He bent his neck and gave attention to his neckline. He sucked and licked at the tenderness of his flesh as if he would ruin it, just like a rose petal, if it had been mistreated.
  Yang Meng closed his eyes and drown in the ocean that was You Qi.
  He licked his way down to Yang Meng's navel and ran his tongue over it. As he worked on that spot, he unbuttoned his pants and Yang Meng stepped out of it without You Qi's hot, wet tongue leaving his body. A skill they both had perfected.
  You Qi stood and towered over Yang Meng like a threat. He watched as pleasure and a bit of fear reflected in his eyes and he kissed him. He would take his time, just as Yang Meng had. He squeezed some of the lube onto his fingers and reached around.
  Yang Meng felt the hot sticky liquid touch his hole and he bit down on his bottom lip. He knew what would come next and he braced himself by wrapping his arms around You Qi's neck and pulling him closer.
  You Qi's magical fingers played with his hole. Round and round his fingers went. He let a finger sink in deeper and then pulled it back out. It drove Yang Meng wild, but it was good, fun, pleasure. Playful foreplay that tickled his insides. It was talking dirty, without talking at all.
  You Qi buried his tongue deep inside of Yang Meng's mouth. He continued to play with his hole, dipping a finger every now and again inside, until he was satisfied and ready. He lay Yang Meng on the floor, on his back, and licked his inner thigh. A squeal came from Yang Meng, along with him squirming, and You Qi used his arm muscles to hold him down and do it twice more. When he was done, he poured some lube over Yang Meng's manhood and rubbed it all over the delicate skin. He picked up the Vibrating Stroker and applied some lube to it. Then, he slid it down over the length of him slowly and switched it on.
  Yang Meng's breath was caught in his throat. This time, it was his eyes that rolled into the back of his head. It felt so good. The warmness, each stroke, the vibrating, all sent him over the edge. He felt his mouth go dry and as if his mind was read, You Qi kissed him to quench his thirst.
  You Qi moved to sit at an angle where he could kiss him and play with his hole at the same time.
  This kicked Yang Meng's body into overdrive. There was pleasure coming from all over his body and he felt as if he would explode. He turned his head to the side, breaking the kiss, eyes closed, and moaned into the room. It was full of emotion and love and it brought a smile to You Qi's lips.
  You Qi moved so that he could enter Yang Meng. When the tip touched the hole, Yang Meng was ready. He relaxed and took pleasure from what the stroker was doing to his front. You Qi pushed himself inside. Inch by inch, Yang Meng took it all. Down, and further down You Qi sank inside of him.
  Yang Meng arched his back and lifted his legs to rest on You Qi's shoulders. He stayed relaxed as You Qi began to push himself in and out of him. With strokes coming from the front and back, Yang Meng cried out twice. He looked down at the toy and was happy that they had purchased it. He looked up at You Qi's face and cupped his cheeks with both hands. He was grateful to have such a wonderful lover in his life. Not only did he take good care of him, he loved him and was willing to try new things in the bedroom, or living room, for that matter. You Qi would protect him as if he himself was his very own bodyguard.
  You Qi found a rhythm and worked to pace himself. The pleasure was enough to fill him up and it came in wave after wave. He moved fast at times and slowed down when he saw that Yang Meng was feeling good. It showed on his face and it let him know how to move, when to move, so that he could be a great lover.
  Yang Meng overflowed with gratification. The light that burned inside of them lasted for half an hour. You Qi made it last for as long as he could, pumping himself inside of Yang Meng as if he were the most skilled lover in the city. He loved the way the cock ring made him feel. It was as if his manhood was extra sensitive and he couldn't remember the last time he had four orgasms in a row. Yang Meng loved the way the stroker made him feel. It was as if he was fucking a tight hole while getting his own tight hole rammed to total completion.
  When You Qi finally came inside of Yang Meng, it made him feel higher than the clouds above. He filled his lover's hole with so much white frosting, Yang Meng decorated his stomach with his own at the same time. They both cried out and You Qi collapsed onto him in a mess of sticky and sweet.
  Who knew trying new things could be so much fun?