The Creators of New World

Start from the beginning

Narou turned around and saw Izuku with electricity flowing through him. This surprised Narou. 

Izuku - I can still go. I can take it. I WON'T EVER GIVE UP AGAIN!

Narou quickly rushed towards Izuku as he gave him another onslaught of attacks and Izuku was screaming in pain for the rest of the night

Narou quickly rushed towards Izuku as he gave him another onslaught of attacks and Izuku was screaming in pain for the rest of the night. Gohan saw the whole thing and smiled at Izuku's passion and determination.

Izuku was knocked as Narou took him to a room and laid him down and put on some towels on his face as the blood was disappearing and Izuku rested, 

Narou - So what do you say master? 

Gohan - The boy has potential to become stronger possibly even stronger than you.

Narou - That's the point. 

(Flashback ends)

Narou - His own humanity makes him soft so take the thing he loves and this will destroy him from the inside.

Akuma - No need to emotionally destroy him let's just use his friends as bait and he will automatically lose. How about someone he hates with his heart. Even with all the anger his heart will tell him to save them.

Avoca - Zoom you and I will bring the end together while Narou and Akuma take down the heroes.

Narou smiled as both troops disappeared from the room and turned around to face Akuma but was then grabbed by the neck as he looked at Akuma.

Akuma - Just know that if you fail Narou. I will end your life easily with everyone.

Narou nodded the best he can as Akuma let him go and went to a room as he closed the door and Narou was holding his neck. 

Narou - Good thing that he won't betray me. Now Izuku I hope you train well because I will come shortly. 

(U.A Forest) 

Izuku jumped over Todoroki and quickly delivered a kick to his face but Todoroki grabbed his leg and swung him over the tree lines as Izuku quickly disappeared and appeared behind Todoroki and delivered a hard knee to his back but Todoroki recovered and shot fire towards Izuku and shot a blast towards Izuku as he used his ice like a shield. 

Todoroki out of nowhere appeared and punched Izuku to the ground as he let out a giant yell and got both of his hands together and started charging the attack. 

Izuku jumped out and cupped his hands together as he prepared his own counter attack. 

Izuku - Ka.....Me....

Todoroki - HEATWAVE.......

Izuku - Ha.....ME......

Todoroki - BLASTER!!!

Izuku - HAAAA!!!!! 

Both blast collided and Izuku and Todoroki struggled to push it back. The shockwave was causing a giant tremor in the U.A area. 

Mineta - ARE THESE GUY'S TRYING TO BLOW UP THE WHOLE BUILDING?!!!

Izuku - Shoto....thanks this fight was one that I really needed. I know you will help me with the battle against Narou. You are my best friend. 

Izuku let out a giant roar as the blast overpowered Todoroki's blast and before it could consume him,Izuku appeared behind him and delivered a chop to his neck and knocked him out as he kicked the blast far in the sky. He quickly caught Todoroki and smiled as he set him down on the floor and used his energy to heal his injuries the best he could. 

Aizawa - I'm glad that's over. Now everyone hurry to bed while we take care of this situation. 

Zamasu - I can't believe it.....Todoroki has more potential than Izuku. It looks like that's one member now for Izuku to fully reach "that" form he needs to find the other 4. 

Izuku picked up Todoroki and started walking towards the dorms and was met with Aizawa and All Might. 

Izuku - Thanks guys but let me take him myself. It was my fight so it's my responsibility.

They moved aside and Izuku took him to Recovery Girl and left the room and still felt the intensity of the battle as he smiled. 

Izuku - It's been a while since I had so much fun in a fight. 

Aizawa - Midoriya I know it's late but someone at the hospital is asking for you. 

Izuku looked curious as Aizawa drove him to the hospital and he entered and was assigned to room 352. He knocked on the door and a female voice told him to enter as he opened the door and smiled at the person who was expecting him.

Izuku - It's good to see you alright.....Himiko.

Toga - I'm glad you're here Izuku.

Hey guys Shadow here and I want to thank you all for supporting this story so I have a question should I make a crossover with this story? Yes or No?