You gritted your teeth when a smiling man made his way to you. The guys didn't notice him getting close to you and he doesn't look harmful at all.

Then again, looks can be deceiving.

His whole figure suddenly get changed into the same as Yuta. Your eyes widened when he looked exactly the same.. and acts like the same.

"Let's go now, Y/N. I have to take you out of here." He smiled.

You furrowed your brows. The last time you know, Yuta is a manipulator.

But perhaps he was in a different shape earlier because he manipulated everyone to see him in a different way?

"Is that you?" You mumbled.

Johnny turned to you with wide eyes. "Y/--" He was cut off when a creature flew right in his face.

"It's me. Now we better hurry." His face changed into a serious one, the one he wore when he was fighting earlier.

He hastily grabbed your arm tightly before taking a step. You stopped him when you felt something.

"What are you doing? We need to go." Yuta eagerly said.

You scanned the whole place and indeed there was no Yuta. However..

"Yuta.." You trailed off looking at his grip on your arms. "He would not attempt to hold me like a freaking dog."

With those words, you kicked him where it hurts and his face instantly changed to the person you've seen earlier. He growled in pain while holding down there where you've kicked him.

Yuta suddenly appeared behind while panting. He protectively run to you and held both of your arms.

Your eyes shone with tears when you realized he really isn't the real Yuta. "Where have you been?!"

"When he copied me, he also got a hold of my figure." Yuta briefly explained.

Johnny walked towards your direction and sighed. The man you just kicked earlier was still growling in pain. Johnny smirked and kneeled one of his knees.

"Sorry random creature, but only Mr. Jung can be a shapeshifter in this place." With those words, he lifted his fist and was ready to put a hole in his stomach.

Donghyuck quickly escaped the things in his way before putting his whole palm in your face that was too hard for your comfort. It was then followed by a loud scream and you grimaced after hearing it.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" Yuta yelled at Donghyuck.

"I'm trying to cover her face from the scene she's 'bout to watch you know." Donghyuck let go after seeing Johnny was done.

You nodded at Donghyuck with a slight scowl. "Thanks. Also thanks for smacking my face."

"You're welcome." Donghyuck smirked.

Taeil fastened his pace on your direction. He wrapped his arms on your waist making you flinch on the sudden contact. "I'm teleporting everyone out of here, now."

The guys immediately crowded him and in a blink, the ground was different and so are the place.

Taeil watched you cautiously since he expect you to lose balance and you did. If it wasn't for his arms wrapped, then you probably embarrassed yourself.

"Wait.." Taeyong trailed off, everybody looking at him. "..seven, eight, nine, ten. Where's Kim Jungwoo?"

"Oh shit. We left him." Taeil cussed. He then took a breath. "I'm getting him."